T Nation

Official Stan McQuay Fan Club

OMG I’m a HUGE fan of Stan McQuay…

Todays PI is AMAZING!!!

I need this photo as a poster…signed by Stan!

Yes, I’m a total dweeb…

(But not as big a dweeb as me, apparently . . . )

:wink:

WooHoo!

Looks like 'ole Stanley stirs up a little Cayenne Pepper in Cheffie’s blood, huh?

(Hehe!)

Mufasa

I was lucky enough to get to meet him last year. He was super nice in addition to having that rockin’ physique.

One Hot Tamale, for sure!

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
i agree with the op, todays PI is kick ass.

would make a reall cool motivational poster[/quote]

…and a good lover on the side…

This thread definitely needs more pics!

whoa

Ya know, I was fine with the upper body pics. But the one outlining his weener and balls just doesn’t do it for me.

The Powerful Image alone is pretty intimidating. The look on his face is saying ‘don’t mess with me’, along with those guns.

Very impressive physique.

stan looks half asian and caucasian. a nice mix that can turn out some good looking kids. does anyone know where in asia one of parents are from?

kiyoshi mooody looks good too, and from the first name i think he is half japanese and half caucasian.

yay to biodiversity (mutts) and great looking people.

floripa

[quote]florianopolis wrote:
stan looks half asian and caucasian. a nice mix that can turn out some good looking kids. does anyone know where in asia one of parents are from?

floripa [/quote]

Japan

[quote]florianopolis wrote:

kiyoshi mooody looks good too, and from the first name i think he is half japanese and half caucasian.

yay to biodiversity (mutts) and great looking people.

floripa [/quote]

I believe Stan’s mother is of Japanese descent and his father is of Irish descent.

Stan was on a Discovery Channel special years ago and was with his parents after a show.

The powerful image is a cool picture which is probably the look at least 90% plus percent of the guys here would like.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
[/quote]

sigh**
Good God!

More pics please!
Stan has one of the most amazing physiques but, I have to say, what puts him OVER THE TOP for me is his face. He always has these amazing looks on his face. Like he could either kick your ass or kiss you. He could certainly make a career out of being an underwear model if the BB thing doesn’t work out.

He is just plain HOTTT to the highest degree of heat!

[quote]Chef Lisa Marie wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

sigh**
Good God!

More pics please!
Stan has one of the most amazing physiques but, I have to say, what puts him OVER THE TOP for me is his face. He always has these amazing looks on his face. Like he could either kick your ass or kiss you. He could certainly make a career out of being an underwear model if the BB thing doesn’t work out.

He is just plain HOTTT to the highest degree of heat! [/quote]

Wow Chef, looks like you are down with the asian persuasion. Respect.

If you haven’t already, you checked out his personal website, www.stanmcquay.com. That way, you can get all the pics you want!!!

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Ya know, I was fine with the upper body pics. But the one outlining his weener and balls just doesn’t do it for me. [/quote]

You know, those didn’t bother me at all. I was surprisingly comfortable with all of them. Huh.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Ya know, I was fine with the upper body pics. But the one outlining his weener and balls just doesn’t do it for me.

You know, those didn’t bother me at all. I was surprisingly comfortable with all of them. Huh.[/quote]

Well, I’ve already got my own weener and balls to look at.