Official Staley Summit Oct. 14 &15

The granddaddy of all seminars-“The Charles Staley Annual Training Summit”. Phoenix AZ- 2 days Oct. 14 &15 and has 12 certification credits attached (handy for all you ISSA and affiliated ) . Presenters include:

Lou Schuler
Joe Micela
Meg Stone
Chris Shugart
Staley & Snideman
Brian Grasso
Dr. Lonnie Lowery

Want to know more ? See this:

http://media.staleytraining.com/2006ATS.pdf

We recently made it possible to include more seating as so many wanted to attend. Lots of cool attendees in the industry as well. Plus-I will be giving away thousands in swag! Last year if you missed out then here is your chance. pm me or email me at julianne@staleytraining.com if interested-Jules

I’ve attended several of these Staley Summits over the years, and they’re some of the best around. I hated to learn that this is the last one, but I’m glad to be presenting at it!

Staley Summits are “high end” and they draw a very intelligent, dedicated crowd. If you’re in the industry at all, a trainer or whatever, then you should be coming to this. It’ll really give you an edge, plus the networking is prime.

Don’t miss this one!

What’s the cost to attend?

Seats are actually $750- however, I will give discounts and make it a reality. For you Nate a special price of $999.00 and an ass grab-Jules

Woo Hoo! Ass grab! You know I’m all over that. :wink:

Hey Jules,

If you invite me, I will provide a wonderful write up similar to that done for the DC Pest Fest … only this time I will take jolly jabs at the presenters. However I will not fly across the big pond for anything less than front row center and a backstage pass. Plus, I’d love to meet you at the pub for a pint or two!

Get back to me!
JOG

[quote]Jog wrote:
Hey Jules,

If you invite me, I will provide a wonderful write up similar to that done for the DC Pest Fest … only this time I will take jolly jabs at the presenters. However I will not fly across the big pond for anything less than front row center and a backstage pass. Plus, I’d love to meet you at the pub for a pint or two!

Get back to me!
JOG[/quote]

excuse me Jog but what big pond do you fly over from Texas to Phoenix???
And jolly jabs at the presenters? That’s my job.
Also, if this year is like last year I shall be quite incoherent from the drink that David Barr bought me-Jules

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
Jog wrote:
Hey Jules,

Get back to me!
JOG

excuse me Jog but what big pond do you fly over from Texas to Phoenix???
And jolly jabs at the presenters? That’s my job.
Also, if this year is like last year I shall be quite incoherent from the drink that David Barr bought me-Jules[/quote]

From up close, the Rio Grande can look huge.

You have to be lying down, inches away from it though.

Hey- Ive got a guy driving from Denver area for this if any one wants to drive instead of fly and share costs. Let me know-Jules

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
Hey- Ive got a guy driving from Denver area for this if any one wants to drive instead of fly and share costs. Let me know-Jules[/quote]

Does he want to swing by Maryland?

DD

Jules-

Any info on lodging deals in the area?

Hey Bauer-
yes, and I will get that out there within the week to all attendees. We have a great deal with shuttle picking you up from airport as well as to the facility that is hosting this. This includes full cooked breakfast as well and suites for $75.-Jules

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
Hey Bauer-
yes, and I will get that out there within the week to all attendees. We have a great deal with shuttle picking you up from airport as well as to the facility that is hosting this. This includes full cooked breakfast as well and suites for $75.-Jules[/quote]

Do they know what they are getting into food wise? I have have seen Fouts eat more food than a horse. His exact words were," Bauer is a f@#king mirl and a skinny beyotch and I can eat more than anyone I know."

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:

Do they know what they are getting into food wise? I have have seen Fouts eat more food than a horse. His exact words were," Bauer is a f@#king mirl and a skinny beyotch and I can eat more than anyone I know."[/quote]

I just ate at an Italian restaurant that served 9 full-plate courses over 4 hours, and I must say I was the only member of the clean-plate club at the end of the night.

I’ll be damned if I get called skinny. A beyotch, perhaps, but certainly not skinny.

All I know is that I won’t have Nate Dogg begging me to get him some breakfast-plus last year I hear he ate like 7 hard boiled eggs and who ever sat next to him was certainly sorry-Jules

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
All I know is that I won’t have Nate Dogg begging me to get him some breakfast-plus last year I hear he ate like 7 hard boiled eggs and who ever sat next to him was certainly sorry-Jules[/quote]

Ask Kenny, he got tore up during one of the breaks when we were both in the hotel room getting a quick snack!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I just ate at an Italian restaurant that served 9 full-plate courses over 4 hours, and I must say I was the only member of the clean-plate club at the end of the night.

I’ll be damned if I get called skinny. A beyotch, perhaps, but certainly not skinny.
[/quote]
I am just the old, short, fat and weak messenger(think hobbit).

Don’t kill me it was that bastard Fouts. What is a mirl? He also said something about someone being a mirl.

Just got off the phone with the great Chad Waterbury- he will be one of the industry greats in the audience. His new book is included in the great swag giveway and he will also be on hand to sell and sign to everyone else interested.-Jules

Jules beat me to the punch!

Yes, I will be attending the Staley Summit. I’m going to be hanging around, talking shop, and signing copies of my soon-to-be-released-top-secret book.

This summit will be absolutely top notch. Other than the fact that one long-haired hillbilly wandered into the line-up last year, I’d say that you can’t beat the information.

I hope to see you all there.

Watched the first dvd from the 2005 Summit and it was very good so far. Dr. Cobb from Z Health was great. I did notice that almost every speaker refers to Dan John a lot, maybe he is brighter than he looks. The most annoying thing was the glare off Nate Dogg’s ginormous head.

If you can’t go to the bootcamp this year, do the next best thing and order the DVD box set. Call Jules and beg for a discount, she might give you one just to irritate Charles.

Sully