Official Cool Stuff You Have Thread

Was curious to what kind of rare or unusual things some of you might have out there. Maybe it’s something you found while treasure hunting ( that’s what I call it, going thru someones throw outs on the curb etc. ) garage sales, flee markets or on Ebay.

I luv going on Ebay, hunting for stuff I might find on old BB stuff, like Larry Scott, Vince Gironda, Jack Lalanne, Steve Reeves, workout books etc.

I’m a big fan of Bruce Lee, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Reeves, Rick Nelson, so I’m always looking for those “treasure” items. Also, old comic books, baseball cards, anything Pete Maravich.

Couple months back I picked up an entire set of Joe Weiders VHS BB set for $10 bucks. Also bought a few yrs. back some Atari games still in the wrappers unopened which is rare to find.

So, what treasures have you found, post up some pics too if you have em’. Lets see your cool shit!

pottery from pompei, and a brick from the colloseum in rome.

A basement full of sports memorabilia. A game jersey worn by Brian Leetch signed, a Tiki Barber signed football, a Mel Blant signed football, a handkercheif signed by the 2001 yankees, a picture of David Wells on the mound after his perfect game signed by him… to name a few.

…and an old bottle of Spike.

A unicorn

Got Elvis and Tupac and Led Zeppelin hiding out in my basement.Sometimes on Saturday nites we play Poker w/no limit hold’em.

Me and my dad were watching Braveheart one night and got to talking about how heavy the swords would be,so the next day he came home from work with 2 swords he made for me.They are round because he doesn’t trust me,but I still think they are pretty cool.

[quote]KingCLee33 wrote:
Got Elvis and Tupac and Led Zeppelin hiding out in my basement.Sometimes on Saturday nites we play Poker w/no limit hold’em.[/quote]

2 Questions…

1. Does Elvis smoke pot with them?

2. Who wins?

[quote]KingCLee33 wrote:
Got Elvis and Tupac and Led Zeppelin hiding out in my basement.Sometimes on Saturday nites we play Poker w/no limit hold’em.[/quote]

Led Zeppelin? As in the whole band?

I’ll trade you my marble collection and 2 sticks of gum.

A huge collection of John Wayne movies.
Not the whole lot though…

Do I get to be the first to say, “A 12 inch cock”?

I have a gyro that was used in rocket development of the 1960s space program.
It was given to my father when he left NASA in the early 70s.

Okay but I get to keep the frontman

[quote]KingCLee33 wrote:
Okay but I get to keep the frontman[/quote]

Hmmmm, ok.

But then I want Elvis’s shoes too.

I want a washer and dryer.

I’ve got a homemade AI running on my laptop…

[quote]doogie wrote:
Do I get to be the first to say, “A 12 inch cock”?[/quote]

You mistook this thread for the “Official Cool Stuff You Have in Your Ass” thread.

DB

I have the city of Atlantis in my basement. It’s really not as big as everyone makes it out to be - the whole thing fits in a hot tub.

When I left for a 2 week vacation, there were about 10 people left. When I came back, there were only 2. Ironically, I forgot to leave them some water and 8 of them died of dehydration. And wouldn’t you know it, the two left are two 115 year old gay guys, so there’s no chance to keep the civilization going once they die.

DB

I own an acre of the Moon.

I also have a water bottle that Vanilla Ice drank out of.

Keep on rockin in the Free World.

Bdfone. Out.

[quote]Bdfone wrote:
I own an acre of the Moon.

I also have a water bottle that Vanilla Ice drank out of.

Keep on rockin in the Free World.

Bdfone. Out. [/quote]

How did you get to own an acre of the moon?? Pretty damn cool!

Here’s something I have my eyes on, check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270030469502&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I have some stuff that I think fits the “cool” bill;

1)Entire suit of police tactical gear
2) I make metal roses, they are pretty cool
3)A pet donkey that I put a sombrero on in the summer- I also let her walk around the yard.
4)A actual cannonball stolen from the fortress of louisberg (by my sister). I use it for grip work.
5) a cat with a pituitary disorder so it dosent grow, it only gets fat.