Official 2021 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Holy shit when did chicken turn into a hawk. Boom

6 Likes

Look at the gun show!!

2 Likes

Beast mode!

1 Like

I am in the big butt and legs squad. If I was a guy, that would definitely be something I’d care almost exclusively about. Booty and legs, booty and legs.

Performance wise, I like proportion, but aesthetically speaking, as a woman, it’s the lower half I take the most interest in. A strong butt, atop strong curvaceous legs…slow head shakes :pinched_fingers: perfection.

3 Likes

This is where it’s at. Thigh gaps are generally repulsive to me (yeah, I know a lot of it is genetic bone structure…)

2 Likes

Booty and legs AND thigh gap is the holy grail… but I’m on board with booty and legs :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t mind thigh gaps at all. I think they’re nice on smaller framed women.

But yes, in full agreeance on everything else lol

It’s rare I see that trio. Then again I have a classification of booties…if you will.

•Class A: wide set hips, thighs aren’t as big, but there’s a very pronounced upside-down heart shape in the back. Accompanied with or without thigh gap.

•Class B: more narrow hips, bigger thighs, more pronounced hip dips, more on the round, bubble butt side, less likely for thigh gap.

•Class C: narrow hips, big thighs, noticeable top butt shelf, thighs look like big cylinders right at the top, can sometimes see the side/top of the butt from the front. No thigh gap.

•Class D: stripper ass. Unreasonably big compared to legs and waist. Perfectly round from top to bottom, and left to right. The closer the butt starts to form at the hips, the more…suspect it looks?

I personally can admire all classes, but my favorite is Class C.

1 Like

They all must go to my gym :joy: it’s everywhere. So wild

I like the thought you’ve put into the butt classifications, we could totes be friends.

1 Like

But now I have to ask is it the pants providing the gap? If the pants are doing most of the work, I must raise my brow in suspicion lol

I do it with booties, shoulders, and waists/hips as well. Lol.

Friends are always something I enjoy having more of :grin:

1 Like

Hell I wish I could find out this answer for you, you know, for science.

I feel like this is an underrated advantage to training in a garage or non-commerical gym. AC? Probably not. Perfect Flooring? Doubtful. Equipment generally a mix of super nice stuff combined with craigslist finds and DIY monstrosities. Your baseline is just a little “subpar” outside of the nice air conditioned gym with platforms and calibrated plates, and I think that pays dividends when things get uncomfortable.

1 Like

Idk how familiar you are with Reddit, but there’s like entire pages committed towards…ahem…research purposes lol

2 Likes

Still not as good as the real thing :joy:

Ohhhh hands on education. I mean. If you REALLY wanted to get crafty while still holding true to your gentlemanly-ness…have girlfriend/wife contribute. Different poses, adjust a hand or two somewhere, etc.

But if it’s an “if/only” situation I get it.

1 Like

This is a real thing!

A grad student in the psych department actually used a reddit butt thread for research :laughing:

“research Purposes”

2 Likes

I had to watch copious amounts of soft core erotica stuff for about 2-3 months because my classmates/group decided to do some studies/research for sexual health stuff. I think some of the topics were submissive/dominant roles in heterosexual relationships, verbal and non-verbal cues, sexual positions related to societal interactions, etc.

I was equal parts aroused and equal parts upset. My classmates had no issues with it since they’re all males anyway, aside from my close female classmate. But she’s not much a people person so there goes that.

1 Like

This topic definitely deserves its own thread. To keep with the rules of the forum though - no examples.

2 Likes