Official 2021 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

I’m very sorry to read this!

I do like this motto, maybe a little too much:

I think you should do the challenge if you feel it will center you and help you feel part of something bigger, but avoid it if it will put undue pressure on you to perform outside your comfort and health zone.

5 Likes

Okay, I think I’m in. I worry a little that the last time I seriously applied myself to anything was the first week in June, as the last T-ransformation ended, but OTOH…the last time I applied myself to anything was during the last T-ransformation.

Hopefully it will spur me to do better without causing me to hit a big wall at the end.

10 Likes

I’m in. Conflicted between gaining size and cutting - well aware that trying to ride two horses at once is never advisable. I’ll probably aim to cut in the first post-holiday period and then add a little to my calories to gain a little size.

3 Likes

Thank you Chris!

I’m in.

1 Like

Will throw my hat into the mix only IF my fave internet training partner @TrainForPain gets involved.

Oh and @aldebaran isn’t allowed to enter cos he’s way too ripped and handsome

7 Likes

You’re too kind… But if I’m so good then there’s little room for improvement, leaving other people more room to win !

1 Like

What about @kleinhound and his tree trunks?

1 Like

Well, at first I was flattered… then I read the second sentence, and it stung that I was the direct foil.

Anyway, the cardiologist cleared me, within some limitations, like an hour ago - so good timing. I’ll play along.

6 Likes

Definitely in this year

3 Likes

I’m gonna talk to mine tomorrow. If I get cleared for it, I’m in too.

1 Like

Love it. I’ll be interested to see your goals.

I want to:

• Bench 300 lbs.
  • Get down to 190
  • Keep up with cardio (this is a consistency goal)
10 Likes

Looking forward to following along and rooting for y’all! GO GET SOME!

5 Likes

I want to finish with no surprises. Just a long, boring slide to looking like an Instagram fitness model. :joy:

Should be a piece of cake.

3 Likes

Just don’t eat too many :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think I’m in this time. As long as I can bail early as you said and do a 12-16week result cut. I don’t want to cut to middle of summer!

1 Like

Can we just do the year to year thing? I don’t really have plans to do much in terms of cutting or bulking but I might be interested in the Most Improved contest.

In reality, I think I’m a good candidate for Mostly the Same year after year.

2 Likes

@Chris_Colucci is there a “no earlier than” date for the before picture?

I’m trying to both remove temptation to eat everything I want and justifying that I haven’t started yet and I am currently shaved in some pretty hilarious ways from some recent tests - can’t let that go to waste.

3 Likes

If previous years are any guide to go by it hasn’t been super-strict. I think you are “safe”. It’s mostly been a “do what you’d be comfortable competing against” - affair AFAIK. I. e., if you want to take a picture now and enjoy your holidays, do, but if you want to take it early to be able to cut for longer that’s perhaps somewhat disingenuous. That’s just my opinion, though.

2 Likes

Not to be all semantic, but

That sounds like a start to me :+1:.

I’m going to resume on Monday but not submit pic till the deadline. I like a rolling start, and interpret the entire event as fun and casual, more like a car cruise than the Daytona 500, so why not?

2 Likes

I think it’s about us as individuals anyway, so I’m with you gents. I’ll throw pics in my log today or tomorrow probably. Better than chickening out.

3 Likes