Official 2021 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

That’s an incredible visual difference for a couple pounds

3 Likes

Agree, when I saw it I thought that’s worthy of a vote

3 Likes

Great work, @planetcybertron !

1 Like

great work everyone!

forgot to take an after before going on vacation… this is week two of enjoying great food…:slight_smile: will get better pics up in the August check in.

got down to 13.7% bf a few weeks ago, missing my goal of below 12%. gym where only open for 6 weeks during this transformation… kept the goal but am extending the time. back to diet again next week.

10 Likes

Finished product is up: The T-ransformation 2021 Results

We set an all-time high for finishing percentage with just over 75% of people who started it coming through to the end and an all-time high for year-to-year repeaters. I think we’re finally getting the hang of this thing. :wink:

Great work, all around. Like I said a while back, we had some guys start in great shape and get better but we also had a bunch of people start off rocky and pull it together. Really great to see.

time to vote

Just don’t forget to vote twice… once for this year’s transformation and once for the 2020 to 2021 Most Improved.

For whatever reason, the second category tends to get fewer total votes. Probably something about people not caring about down-ballot elections, but, c’mon, your comptroller matters (probably) and so does the Most Improved category.

Voting ends first thing Monday morning (figure it basically ends Sunday night), so get 'em in there.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s been fucking awesome to see so many people see it through this year!

2 Likes

Crossing the finish line after the race has ended (but before the stands have cleared …)

Not a disaster on the “do no harm” front. But stated goals far from met. Worked hard in the gym. Not so much in the kitchen. See you in August.

10 Likes

@Chris_Colucci Will there be a T-ransformation2022 upcoming?

2 Likes

Have been watching for this!

2 Likes

Actually putting something together that’s bigger (um, relatively speaking) and better, it’s just not meshing with a clean Jan 1 start unfortunately, which is why I hadn’t started any preliminary announcement thread.

But, for sure, there’s going to be another opportunity to step up, say to everyone “I’m in”, and then follow through with some kickass progress. In the meantime, definitely don’t anyone wait for an announcement to get started. Get to work attacking goals right now or, 'ya know, just keep making your Before pic Beforier.

18 Likes

Say no more…

10 Likes

Noooooo…
RoyaleWithCheese

2 Likes

Too late - this train has left the station

4 Likes

Well my 2022 goal is a SM comp and gaining weight by any means possible, so mine will look like the reverse of everyone else’s, mine will be it’s most beforierest after.

4 Likes

I tis’ in. Some things have changed, but I’ll still be here.

Goals for me have shifted, so just gonna work on conditioning this year and moving around more.

5 Likes

I need this challenge to get moving. I haven’t been this bad since '10. Three months of no workouts and lots of alcohol and ice cream. The second number on the scale skipped two numbers from last weighing.

1 Like

No kidding. What’s funny is I normally end up rage quitting after making zero progress. Now that it’s not happening THIS will be the year I absolutely crush it :joy:

4 Likes

In for this.

Any updates on this @Chris_Colucci?

2 Likes

Sorry, nothing concrete yet.

No problem if folks want to shift over to the “unofficial” thread to get the ball rolling, get focused on something, and, of course, get on with the trash-talking.

Official, unofficial, starting Jan 1 or Jan 31, the key point is to put a target on the wall and go for it. The rest of the ceremonial stuff is secondary.

4 Likes