Official 2020 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Arms & Abs 2020!

2 Likes

Out, I got butt hurt in 2018 when I felt like my proper pictures werenā€™t used.

Iā€™m still crying in my beer.

And, Iā€™m one skinny motherfucker at 174.

Go for a massive dirty bulk gain over 6 months :pig:

3 Likes

Up for most improved

Weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Been too long on a non serious diet

You just need to take Christmas eating more seriously.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in again, though disappointed there isnā€™t a a ā€˜Least Improvedā€™ category tooā€¦

2 Likes

Or with a worse vision than the beginning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not doing it :rofl: if I truly commit, Iā€™d probably look a bit fluffier in the process

1 Like

perfect timing, Iā€™m a little too fluffy for my liking and this coincides with my annual cut & maintain through August

Nice work man, those are some serious quads.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Theyā€™ve actually lost a decent amount of size since I quit deadlifting and squating. :cry:

What happened?

Squats, Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™ve got some issue that a chiro or a PT canā€™t figure out. Iā€™m working on hip mobility and strengthening my adductors and abductors. Iā€™ll reevaluate later.

Deadlifts I just havenā€™t been feeling it. Got to 475 and lost motivation lol. After I complete the T-transformation Iā€™m going to try and push strength hard in the big 3.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be in like Flynn

Why the hell not. I am in.

1 Like

Im in. Gotta feeling things will go way better this time

1 Like

So, the spirit of the thing is still Jan 1 to June 1.

I changed the language in the initial post a little bit regarding the Before pic because there were some issues previously with people being away for New Yearā€™s and not being able to get a pic on the first, or people noticing the challenge after and thinking it was ā€œtoo lateā€ to enter.

Thatā€™s why I reworded it to: ā€˜ā€œBeforeā€ pics should be submitted as close as possible to January 1", instead of the previous yearsā€™: ā€˜Beforeā€ pics must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST January 1.ā€™

Weā€™re two weeks out at this point. It might not break the bank one way or the other, so if itā€™s really as close as you can get to the official start, it should be fine unless someone raises an issue.

1 Like

My bad man. Iā€™ll update my post closer to the time. If it makes it any better Iā€™ll probably be submitting my after pictures way early as well :joy:. No way Iā€™m dieting for 6 months

1 Like

Thatā€™s not necessarily a bad thing. MarkKO, for example, did pretty much that in 2018 while attacking his strength goals.

And, not for nothing, but you could use the size.

4 Likes