T Nation

Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

t-ransformation2019

Haha that happens to me quite a lot. I like to pretend that I’m like Eddie Hall and have such huge, powerful core musculature that it shows through even at 20-25% body fat. My sub 3-plate squat says otherwise, but a man can dream.

Speaking of BF% though, I’m down a couple of inches around my not-inconsiderable waist and down ~3lbs on the scale since 7/1 which I’ll take.

Just keep moving the lighting until you like the look. Instant gains.

Down 3.4lbs in January.

Just started on with a coach (programming, not diet) for 4 days per week. We are going to be doing a conjugate style programming, so let’s see what this new training stimulus can bring. Hoping for a 700lb deadlift and a solution to my cute little bench press.

Down about 12lbs in January. Shooting for about 20 more…

Damn! When I wrestled and did jiu jitsu my weight class was 138… lbs not kilo. Hahahaha! Love it when the waist measurement goes down. Great job man

What constitutes a cute little bench press? I’m sure it’s still a pretty impressive number

Well I guess it is all relative! Last meet was 347lbs. Considered “intermediate” at best, while my other lifts are considered to be in the more “elite” territory.

EDIT:
Based on charts like this found online, not my opinion of my lifts lol Just for clarification.

My friends just started a diet challenge so now I’m in my one from work that ends April 1, my friends one ends May 1, and this one ends June 1

I initially wasn’t going to go crazy this year but the other two contests I’m in could be worth $1,500 total if I win those so what the heck… goal is now 167 down from 207. My kid is born early May so after that it’s probably not going to be a great time to prioritize my hobbies so that will hopefully set the stage for a year of being lax.

What’s your height/weight?

Maple Syrup Strength (littlesleeper)

Yeah I’ve never trained for powerlifting before. Done the occasional 1RM but that’s about it. My squat and DL would be in the class 2 or 3, but I’d be somewhere between Master and Elite on my bench lol.

OUCH!

Finally obese!

Noob

That was my weight at the start of 10th grade.

I was 130lbs back then, just a manlet so it fills me out pretty nicely

That’s my final and done goal weight for a lean hard physique. Still a couple of years out I think…

I’m 179 @ 6’1".

At 55, guess I am not full grown yet.

Okay with that.

I wrestled at 103 in 10th grade :joy:

I weighed 98 in ninth grade,

5th grade. My goodness…