T Nation

Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

t-ransformation2019

Haha my bad. Yeah 3-4 cups would be a lot. Definately 3/4 of a cup!

I’ve embraced hunger and I now associate it with reaching my goal faster. I get hungry and I don’t want to eat. I want to hold out longer. What the hell is wrong with me?

On the plus side, I’ve had one Sam Adams Cold Snap and I’m buzzed.

Nice! I haven’t had a drink since the first, maybe I should go downstairs, fix myself and old-fashioned, and get hammered!

Oooo, an old fashioned would be nice about now.

Sitting and enjoying it now, but it was an ordeal. I have everything to make it in my home bar, but my bourbon was in a crystal decanter with a handle, and the decanter literally separated from the handle when I started to pour it, so I ended up holding a jagged handle and laying my thumb open, while the decanter fell into an empty laundry basket and broke the rest of the way, so also wasted about a pint of bourbon. Fortunately I live just 3 blocks from a liquor store, and I was determined to have the drink that I had paid in blood for, so I braved the cold to get another bottle.

So, now I’m sitting in front of my computer, enjoying my hard-earned old-fashioned, with a Disney princess band-aid on my thumb. All in all, I call it a success!

A week on and looking much the same. Holding at 250 lbs or more.

You’ve gotta risk it to get the biscuit

As of this morning I am down 3kg. Will be I interesting to see if that weight holds tomorrow morning. Feeling less gross around the waiste and thought I saw a shoulder vein yesterday but I may have had something on my contact lens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
How is everyone else doing ??

Sick again. Been on/off ill for about 3 weeks now. Been under a fair bit of stress and I think it’s taken it’s toll on my immune system. Postponed last nights training until tonight but I still don’t think I will feel up to it.

How much sleep are you getting. Rest, hydration and good food are usually the best cure. Sounds like you need a couple of days off.

Getting a good 9 hours sleep, eating and drinking well, I’m actually up a few lbs also which is good. Think there is just a lot going about at the minute and having a toddler and a wife that’s a primary school teacher is prob not helping!

I literally don’t think I’ve ever been so envious of anyone.

That’s funny, I had a glass of Merlot last night and could feel a buzz coming on.

He has always slept well. Whenever our friends with little ones are struggling and ask how he sleeps I always feel really bad telling them how good we have it!

We put him down at 7pm and wake him at 7am (wake him up! Most days he would sleep longer if he could) don’t hear a peep out of him. Don’t know if it’s luck or something we have been doing.

How old are your little one/ones?

Lucky…

Our 3-year-old is up and in our room (after slamming his door) at 5:15, daily.

I have a 1 year old and a nearly 3 year old. Both sleep pretty well when they aren’t ill. We were just stupid enough to set their bedtime to 10pm. I get up for work at ~4am most days. We did such a good job setting a routine, it’s proving hard work changing it.

I’m not sure where you live but do you have daylight savings where you set the clocks forward (in the spring) and back (in the fall)?

If so, use that to your advantage.

@kd13, I think it’s just luck. My daughter started sleeping through the night after about two months and never looked back. My son took over a year to figure it out. I can see how people go crazy. A year with only a handful of restful nights of sleep definitely took its toll.

We do, yes. Little man goes to nursery soon So I’m hoping to use that as an excuse to start moving their sleep patterns to a more sensible time.

Not sure what happens to the stuff I normally do in the 3 extra hours I’m sleeping though.

Plenty of time for it to go down hill yet, so making the most of it at the minute.

Steal a minute off them a day, it may take 6 months to get it to 7 but they will never notice! Lol

My wife does not tolerate lack of sleep very well!

I can get them to bed a minute earlier every day. Getting them to sleep earlier, that’s a whole different issue.