Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

May have to eat a dick or two to enable you to buy more meth. Too far?

Getting away from drugs and back on the topic of the transformation… I have switched to my tried and tested basic push pull split in order to push through my current plateau. It’s boring and repetitive but it works. I’ve been spending a bit too much time training for enjoyment rather than results by doing routines that I know don’t really work well for me.

1 Like

7 pounds added in 36 days… hoping some of that is muskles

Being awake for several days in a row has to boost your BMR. Unfortunately, becoming a paranoid schizophrenic is a pretty common side effect.

However, this also raises BMR due to the primal fight of flight instinct.

2 Likes

I was making quietly steady progress and then went to Uganda for a week. Back on it from tomorrow and hopefully that steady progress will start up again.

2 Likes

Y’all better pick up the pace! I’m catching up! :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

11 Likes

Where do we buy tickets to that gun show?

You misspelled flubber… Bawhahaha!

1 Like

I think it just makes unfair assumptions about my income.

I’m still getting a little stronger, which likely means I’m getting fatter. I’m sticking with it for now, though.

1 Like

Jacked!

1 Like

Being over target cals before my evening meal has got to get this scale moving up!

1 Like

How do you make your oatmeal? I can’t bring myself to like oats and I suspect it might have to do something with me not preparing them correctly. (Oatmeal is not a big thing where I live)

1 Like

Quick question, I am doing Strong Bastards 911 by Defranco and on the second phase.

It has a giant set listed as follows:

Prone Plate Iso Holds 3 x 30-60secs
Row Variation 3 x 15-20
DB Prone Posterior Flyes 3 x 15-20

Now here’s the thing after doing some Googling and YouTube research to me DB PRONE POSTERIOR FLYES looks the same as DB REAR DELT FLYES (which I did in the first phase as it said to do rear delt variation). Both have you lying facing toward an incline bench as far as I know.

Are these two exercises the same but just a different name?

I appreciate the help.

Edit: sorry didn’t mean to have that as a reply to you Kd13 but feel free to reply!

1 Like

I know this wasn’t directed at me, but there isn’t a huge difference (according to the nutritional label) between plain whole oats and yummy Quaker flavored oatmeal. When I’m just eating oatmeal (every morning) I do 1 pack of apples and cin. And two packs of maple and brown sugar and 1.5 cups of whole milk. For protein shakes I just use the plain 100% whole oats.

The yummy ones have a touch more sugar, not much imo, and a little more sodium. If your macro/micros allow, might be easy to down the yummy ones.

1 Like

Yeah mate, exept on the back attach Smitty has you do them super strict with straight arms which should lighten the load a tad further

*attack

Thanks for the quick reply and for clearing that up.

Obviously you are familiar with the program. I can say that I am really enjoying it. Got tired of doing the same old boring stuff in the gym and in SB911 there is lots of options to pick different exercises.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a great program. The single leg work is great too. The slow eccentric work especially

1 Like

Prone is basically saying layface down and posterior is saying rear. So I read this as laying down, rear flyes.

1 Like

Man I have no clue what the hell is going on with my weight. Waist measurements are coming down, but my weight started at 207, has been down to 198 at one point, and is up to 202 now.

I’d like to tell myself that it’s because my training is so effective I’m just adding muscle hand over fist but we all know that’s bullshit… I’ll just keep plugging away and see what happens.