Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

hey nice challenge, im in!

2 Likes

Iā€™m still here guys, just a lot going on that past weekā€¦ personal shit. Iā€™m not gonna air my dirty laundry online and depress everyone. Minor setback just Iā€™m still in, Iā€™ll be back at it proper from Sunday. @jackolee, if I get anywhere near your before picture Iā€™d be absolutely delighted. You look the finished article already bud.

1 Like

There was this one guy on here 2 weeks ago who rubbed gels on his dick to try to make it bigger. He got flamed lmao.

The only thing Iā€™m not really fond of being concerning a curvy lady, is how much my boobs take away from being able to see my upper body development. I have no idea how my chest muscles look. Like at all lol.

If that was aimed at me @Yogi1 then I thankyou. Iā€™ve never really tried to take too much fat away so Iā€™ll be interested too. Lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m finding a direct correlation with the quality of my workouts and the amount of five finger death punch I listen too while I lift

3 Likes

Great band. I like ā€˜Battle Bornā€™, ā€˜Blue On Blackā€™, ā€˜Far From Homeā€™.

1 Like

While looking for inflamed. Ironic

Dot your Eyes, The Pride, Under and Over it and Boots and Blood are my personal go-tos

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t encourage snacking. Iā€™d suggest embrace the hunger, with the expectation that it will eventually subside. Snacking will mostly just make you more hungry.

An apple is a good option though. Or just drinking water so you have something with volume in you.

As for my transformationā€¦ meh. nothing substantial yet, but I have to say, my strength across the board is better than itā€™s ever been, and Iā€™m staying very lean, at 205 lbs. I had hoped by next week Iā€™d be closer to 210, but I spent about a week out of this month eating poorly from being under the weather. Most importantly though, I feel great. And thatā€™s something Iā€™ve realized is pretty essential to making quality gains.

4 Likes

To appease the sweet toothā€¦1 cup Fat free cottage cheese, 2 T PB2, no calorie chocolate syrup

+1 for pickles

1 Like

Sugar free jello if you arenā€™t dogmatic about artificial sweeteners. Put some super low calorie whipped cream cream on that bitch and itā€™s not a bad snack.

Be warned, xylitol bombs my stomach on a good day. Let alone on a diet. Youā€™ve been warned.

1 Like

It seems like doing a transformation, which for me includes cutting out alcohol, just when your mother in law comes to stay for a month is a very very very very very very very very very BAD idea. Somebody save me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

A friend once told me that this really helps with mother-in-laws.

3 Likes

Or meth, Itā€™s low calorie also which is a bonus.

3 Likes

A big dude who used too compete that goes to my gym told me he actually used crystal meth to cut before shows.

Can confirm

1 Like

OR it could make you threaten the police with a machete and get your ass shot! (True story)

@ChickenLittle that would give you a good bit of time away from the mother in law!

@vvfoo thatā€™s some out of the box thinking

1 Like

Losing your teeth would also probably help you not snack

2 Likes