Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Is it a 6 months or a 5 months transformation. Jan to July 1 is 6 months.

1 Like

I ate him

1 Like

Itā€™s January 1 to June 1. Kindly take your chronological nitpicking elsewhere, sir. (But, uh, yeah. Itā€™s whatever that works out to.)

Iā€™m in, and Iā€™m going to be muchhhhhhhhhh larger then I was in June this year

2 Likes

@Chris_Colucci, can Mark throw up a pic in June to keep him eligible for most improved 2020? I mean the guy is on a plan thatā€™s much bigger than a year or five months and I think heā€™s earned the right to be included in future comps.

2 Likes

Me too. Itā€™s all muscle right? :roll_eyes:

Yeah me neither.

1 Like

Iā€™m in for sure!

1 Like

Always in for a good competition

1 Like

Mate, thank you. Letā€™s hope your idea gets green light.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™m not going to cut or bulk or anything. Just continue eating and training and submit a photo anyway.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m in! My bulk will be finished soon then after a bit of maintenance time Iā€™ll be cutting for my birthday at the end of April.

1 Like

Iā€™m in. Gained 5kg of LBM since June and currently pretty lean. Plan is to work hard on the strength gains over the coming months on a very slight surplus. Letā€™s see what happens.

4 Likes

Ive been in lurker mode for a while, but im in this year.

I actually am in a 12 weeks weight loss thing at work, so Iā€™m hoping to mop up those noobs, win some cash, and then cruise into June 1 with that momentum.

Iā€™m in it to win it this year, Second baby coming in May so this may be my last year for a few years to selfishly devote my ā€œfree timeā€ to this endeavor.

5 Likes

You canā€™t shut it down! Iā€™m hoping you mean you might not be able to dedicate as much time to the gym (and not just shutting it down).

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome man, congratulations!

1 Like

How does one submit their Before pic?

Yeah I just mean I wont be able to count on having all the time I want to do something like this, definitely still training, but if the new kid is anything like my current one my ā€œfree timeā€ will be less reliable than it is now for about 2 years.

Between the feeding and the naps and taking care of my other kid and the wife itā€™s near impossible to be like ā€œhey babe I need another half hour for cardioā€

1 Like

Iā€™ve just started an attempt to do the bare minimum while improving my conditioning and Deadlift (running the daily dose program for that). Hopefully Iā€™ll have some success and can help you out when the time comes.

2 Likes

Can we keep up our pre-existing logs or are new ones appreciated?

And, count me in.