Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

For real… I wish I stored my fat in some other area, or just more evenly, but it all goes right there. Back when I did my BBing show I was shreddddded to the bone except I still had some pinchable love handles

1 Like

Yeah :smile::smile::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::cry::cry::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bro, mine goes to my man tities, feel blessed.

2 Likes

That’s the place mine goes … The chest

1 Like

Pics in my log.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci sorry for the pics being late. Wasnt in the gym much last week and forgot when i was.

Bodyweight 88kg. Plan of attack is: I’m following jon andersen’s deep water diet recommendations super high protein, High fat and low carb. Started his program today too. Time to get jacked juicy and tan

3 Likes

I currently have 61 Before pics.

Helluva field of contenders.

Jesus. It’s weird that 2018 had that lull and now it’s bigger than ever, I wonder how big this thing is going to get.

Crazyyy. Its nearly doubling every year.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

7 Likes

A kNeE sLaPpEr! HAhaHahAhha

1 Like

I keep seeing this around the internet and I am guessing it is some form of free flowing meme or something. Thanks for making me feel old and out of touch.

1 Like

It never gets old.

Just sat with my twelve year old and told stupid jokes we have both heard a thousand times, couldn’t stop laughing.

You just became my favourite poster.

1 Like

My wife and I still do this to each other. I don’t think it’ll ever get old :smile:

My fatass though this was lasagna.

That’s what she said?

Did I do one?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m cracking up laughing. After yesterdays squat session i couldn’t think straight!

I was hoping for his sake that you wouldn’t see that. :joy:

1 Like