Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

They are Peppa pig ones, my wife and son have matching…

And that’s still less embarrassing than my legs!

2 Likes

I think they are adorable!

1 Like

In 2017, we had 24 members enter, 17 members finish. In 2018, 50 members started it, 36 finished. I think I have about 41 Before pics for this year so far.

The competition is growing, more new people are joining.

1 Like

31 years old.
5’10
Goal: Finish

Pictures taken on the 30th

7 Likes

I started a log but here’s my before pics

7 Likes

I’m in

6 Likes

Well since it’s my birthday and you only turn 50 once… why not!
But I’m telling y’all, you might as well give up now, cause I got this! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes:
Not a snowballs chance in hell!
Height:5’4"
Weight: 120 lbs

19 Likes

Happy birthday ya sexy thang

Ah… Thanks Yogi!

1 Like

I’ve been a ghost lately, but I’m in! Behold, the full Santa look!

And why are my pictures not showing up all the way unless I click on them? Never seen that before.

Oh, and:
Height: 5’7"
Weight: 204#

8 Likes

Height: 6’4”
Weight: 217 (down 13 since 10/15)
Goal Weight: 190
I leave for Thailand in 7 days. I’ll be gone for 3 weeks, then I’ll be back at it.

6 Likes

You talk yourself down too much. You look fucking great. Love the vascularity, great legs. So you’re not booby, who cares. Champagne glass and all of that.

I know you’re not a girly girl, but seriously, stop talking shit about yourself. You remind me of me, lol.

TL;DR - you look great.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

I always wondered how could Santa carry that huge bag of shit. Now I know. Jacked Santa.

6 Likes

Ho ho ho! I was a lot more jacked 2 months ago. All the milk and cookies, you know…

Happy birthday :tada:

@Chris_Colucci I found a mirror with a little more space so I could get my legs in the pic, can we use this for my before instead of what I posted earlier.

6 Likes

Thank you!

My legs?! Lol

Happy birthday, your looking great!