T Nation

Official 2019 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

I mastered that technique. Only I’m doing it with body fat lmao.

2 Likes

I’m eating like a pig too. My abs are already gone!

1 Like

Dude you know damn well it doesn’t work like that. It’s like putting a ton of shit on your credit card. Once you start paying it off you still have to pay back every dollar.

Let the record show I am eating red velvet oroes inbetween sets while I type this.

1 Like

I’m in. Have my first men’s physique show in April so this should add some extra motivation.

2 Likes

Luckily for me I have a shit ton of money (in this case, will power and dieting know how) sitting around when that credit card bill comes.

I am not sure what others are planning, but I’ll fucking go nuts for a few weeks diet wise for $1,000. The first 4 weeks will be a walk in the park, the next 4 will be “belt tightening time” and then depending on how everyone else is doing, I’ll go sick with last 4 weeks. Velocity diet style or whatever.

Yeah, like Samul said, ideally they’d be more legit-relaxed and not “basically front lat spread”-relaxed. Double-check the pics from last year and the year before.

And like Waittz said, shenanigans like a post-Chinese buffet “before pic” aren’t really cool.

Well I’m in once again, with the hopes that maybe this time I’ll make changes you can actually see, lol.

Also, I like that the powerlifting challenge thing occurs at the same time we start this. TNation is really filling up my schedule!

5 Likes

Is everyone who competed last year automatically in Most Improved or do we have to put our name forward? I’m in for both obv.

I’m in. 2018 was a ball buster for me between work and that absolute bitch, Florence. Time to get organized and have something to work towards.

1 Like

AWESOME! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s logs and progress!

3 Likes

Basically, whoever did complete 2018 and does complete 2019 is up for it.

1 Like

Perhaps you could consult on diet advise!

1 Like

Always happy to help!

I love that Chris champions this every year, but wouldn’t it be great if Biotest offered some type of package-prize to the winners and acknowledged them in some way?

S

1 Like

They do that don’t they?

I didn’t keep up with the last threads but figured it’d be cool to see them mentioned on social media or something besides the thread (correct me if I’m wrong, again I didn’t keep up with last ones)

S

1 Like

I don’t know about the recognition part but @brady888 won this last year.

1 Like

@the_mighty_stu

I received a gift card, albeit I received it about 2 weeks ago from last years competition. The prize was not advertised at the start of the contest other than a hint that a prize may be awarded. I see your point though, details prior to the start may encourage participation.

3 Likes

I liked where they took a few forum members who actually lift weights and did training videos with them. That was really cool, although I doubt it sold enough supplements to justify the costs.

I preferred the idea of it just being friendly group accountability with a hint of competition. I’d be inclined not to participate this year if it is moving into a public recognition, built in incentive type approach.