Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Mine are up in my log. Time to get to work.

1 Like

Sadly im going to have to pull put from this challenge. Due to unforseen circumstances i have no acces to a gym whatsoever and wont for a while.

Edit: was being a crybaby and am still entering. No backing out now and entry pics are in my log. @Chris_Colucci

1 Like

Try some Chuck Norris bodyweight stuff and kill your nutrition. You could still come out looking like Bruce Lee.

Are you just going to throw in the towel and get fat for six months?

@Chris_Colucci will add mine to my log tomorrow.

1 Like

Hmmm. Thats a good point, i wonder how much muscle mass and strength i can retain with bodyweight stuff and rock lifting?

1 Like

If you get creative with bodyweight stuff you can achieve crazy results.

Check out gymnasticbodies dot something for a load of great stiff that gymnasts do. If you can do a push to handstand and hold a straddle planche in 6 months trust me you’ll have muscle in places you didnt know you had places.

Pressing rocks overhead is a great raw strength back and shoulder builder

2 Likes

Thanks pinky. Time to get jacked with bodyweight and rocks.

Starting pic up in my log

1 Like

Time to represent for my broccoli warriors

3 Likes

6 Likes

Posted picture in my log. Not sure how to do the hyperlink thing.

1 Like

My physique goals changed

Pre

Goal:

I wont let my self become sloppy but I probably wont have abs for a while.

Hahaha yes
I will include an actual before pic too when I get a chance just because I am sure eventually I will want to lean out.

6 Likes

I’m in. twitter subscriber, just joined today for this. I posted pics in rate my physique
where are they supposed togo

1 Like

Really glad to see the ball rolling on this. Great field of folks, some more experienced and some with tons of potential for giant progress. But I still see bunch of folks who said they were in and haven’t put up the pics. Get 'em up, gang.

Posting a before pic ASAP is the only thing required to officially be in, so make sure you guys get your before pics in today, either here in this thread or start your own Training Log and post them there.

Close enough. :wink: You might want to edit in there that you’re doing the challenge, otherwise it just seems like a kinda random post.

1 Like

I’m in, pics in log: Furo's T-Ransformation 2018 Log

1 Like

Speaking of which

5 Likes

@steigs, Not sure why or how you posted an After pic already, but, okay.

2 Likes

I’m in like Yogi. Ya know. I wanna play and all, but I don’t want to post any pics or log stuffđŸ€Ł

3 Likes

Here are my before photos, and yes, my legs really are that short.

Relaxed photos are psychologically more challenging than I expected.

An eye watering 206. 8lbs gained christmas week.

9 Likes

Log created with pics My T-ransformation 2018

1 Like