Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Thank you, sir! It was discipline time

2 Likes

It paid off big time bud. Proud of you!

Although I canā€™t believe you shaved off the fucking chest hair manšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Thanks!

It obviously fell off spontaneously as my inner beauty blossomed outward. Havenā€™t you seen Beauty and the Beast??

4 Likes

thatā€™s a potential winner right there

6 Likes

I was feeling pretty good about myself until I saw his transformation.

@Chris_Colucci - We have until June 7th to get a photo up right? I think my camera is broke, I"ll need that extra week to get a new one.

2 Likes

Iā€™m expecting great things from you, young man.

Hell yeah man! Looking awesome. Those armsā€¦gawd.

1 Like

Thank you! The trick is in a depressing before shot

3 Likes

Thank you!
My arms tend to get big, fortunately. My gut likes to come along for the ride.

1 Like

How tall are you?

Me? 5ā€™11"

Yup.

1 Like

@TrainForPain looking solid good work. Whatā€™s the plan moving forward? Are you going to keep getting leaner?

Thank you!
And yes. I certainly have more weight to lose, which I intend to do through summer. My wife and I are on vacation next week, which we havenā€™t done in a decade, so I should be in a good place to kind of reset and go again when we get back. My main goal is to be in a solid and sustainable place by fall, so I donā€™t go back to being a fatass in the winter.

Great job mate, looking fantastic. You clearly worked very hard. Quality

1 Like

Fuck yeah, dude you look like a machine great job

1 Like

Thank you! I sincerely appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you! I think I still have work to do to be your ā€œbeforeā€ picture

1 Like

Hahaha maybe malnourishment, Iā€™m about 1/2 your weight haha. Nah dude you look phenomenal and itā€™s only going to improve. Youā€™d look freaky at under 10% bf your muscles are dense as hell!

1 Like

Thanks again! Weā€™ll see where I end up end of summer. Hopefully I at least donā€™t go backwards.

1 Like