Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

I’m still in. Post-cut in March, the past few months have all been geared to putting on size and gaining some strength, but I’ll try and dial it in for the last two weeks so that I can post a pic without too much shame come end of the challenge!

I’ll have my after pics up soon my back is now much more impressive

Still in. Here’s a 3 weeks out picture. Will post final later. Down 20 lbs. Still need to lose another 20. Damn spare tire won’t die… yet.

6 Likes

I’m still in.

I know a few of us have been gaining instead of cutting. @MarkKO, @Lonnie123, and I are coming in bigger

Who else has been gaining instead of cutting? If there’s enough of us then maybe we can have our own little comp to see who did the best at adding muscle and minimizing fat gain.

1 Like

I’m gaining weight also.

Me too! I have managed to put on 12 pounds since December!

I’m telling y’all! 2020 is mine!

20 Likes

Good work!

I’m back up to pretty much the same weight as my before picture last time. Last time I had a 32" @80kg waist, right now it’s 29" @79kg. So I’ve had a successful bulk really, not too far off how lean I was in last times after pic but much heavier, around 24lb.

2 Likes

Thanks! Congrats on the 24 lbs! Looking forward to the after pics!

Ah, crap sorry. Edited to fix it. Plus, I’m just OCD enough to feel better seeing a nice round 50 entrants from the start.

Yep, worth re-posting:

Progress Pics - The only mandatory pic is a “front relaxed” with arms at your sides, wearing a beach outfit (shirtless in shorts for the guys, two piece outfit or shorts and sports bra for the ladies). That’s the only pose that will be voted on. If you want to include additional pics to showcase your physique, no problem, but only the front relaxed will be considered official in terms of judging “before and after progress.”

Bodybuilding poses like double biceps, lat spreads, or most muscular aren’t necessary and aren’t really the best way to monitor progress anyway. But, admittedly, they look pretty cool if you can pull them off.

You do not have to post your face in pics. You can crop it out or obscure using photo-editing software (hiding your identity is the only type of acceptable “Photoshopping” allowed in pics).

2 Likes

You didn’t tag me, that round 50 lasted long! Lol

2 Likes

awwcmon

Son of a.

No. We’re full. Come back next year.

But yeah, I think the problem was I didn’t spot your before pic. I just saw it in your log though.

2 Likes

No worries, at first I said I was not in because I’m not planning to cut. Then you mentioned a most improved from last year section which I said I was up for. So partly my fault, but mostly yours!

1 Like

I’m in because my body is changing positively, completely ignoring my horrible diet. I dont know if i can bring myself to shave, though.

5 Likes

Well I haven’t taken my after pics yet, but I think I’ve improved. Probably slightly more muscular, since I’m heavier, and definitely leaner. The veins in my quads are pretty visible now. That’s kind of how I judge leanness for myself now, quad and ab veins. If I don’t have them I’m fat. If I do, I’m lean. :slight_smile: I’ll take mine next time I’m at the gym, same mirror, same pose.

6 Likes

I’m still in.

I’ll be doing 2 a days from now until June 1 to make up for missed work outs. While also eating 1/3 of my usual calories. I think it should come together pretty well…

2 Likes

Still in🤘

2 Likes

I’m not a quitter, nor am I probably a winner.

4 Likes

There’s always nair