Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Lol. 2019 will be our year!

2 Likes

My personal end date has always really been the end of July (beach vacation). Iā€™m still shooting for sub-190 by then (210 this morning). Itā€™s be a struggle this year, though. I did much better last year (before my reverse shit the bed dietā€¦).

1 Like

Mine has always been the end of August, which is good because so far Iā€™ve basically yet to T-ransform at all!

2 Likes

Lol, yaā€¦ Thatā€™s basically me. Iā€™m down a whopping 10lbs.

With a hair over two weeks left til we wrap this thing up officially, just wanted to get a feel for whoā€™s actually going to be crossing the finish line.

Ideally, the easy answer is ā€œeveryone who started itā€, but odds are some folks fell off along the way and might give themselves a big olā€™ DNF.

I got official before pics from: @alex44938, @alphadogo, @basement_gainz, @anon96032531, @boombalatti, @brady888, @burien_top_team, @caesium32, @cdmac24, @ChongLordUno, @coyotegal, @dchris, @dicksharpe, @DoubleDuce, @Dr_Pangloss, @duketheslaya, @ectoman, @FatKidfromFL, @furo, @Giantandre25, @j4gga2, @JFG, @Frank_C, @kd13, @kevintx, @kleinhound, @lelouch92, @littlesleeper, @loganator, @Lonnie123, @lord_humongous, @Love_The_Deadlift, @MarkKO, @mattjp, @meatshrd, @mlnard1, @mr.v3lv3t, @myrevolution78, @natjam, @pablo115, @Pinkylifting, @planetcybertron, @random8889, @raoh1990, @steigs, @texair, @TrainForPain, @tunnelfishion, @anon50325502, and @yessir

Thatā€™s 51, including myself, who took off on Day One. There mightā€™ve been some tap outs along the way, either lost in the shuffle in this thread or in your training logs, so if youā€™re out, can you do me a favor and drop a line here so we can more easily track things for the final voting?

If youā€™re not finishing the challenge, thereā€™s no explanation necessaryā€¦ but this isnā€™t the flame-free thread, so buckle your britches.

8 Likes

@Chris_Colucci - Iā€™m out. Job change, move, and upcoming shoulder surgery put me on the sidelines for this one. Will have to re-up in 2019.

3 Likes

Good luck with the surgery!

1 Like

Will post update pics for the lolzā€¦

3 Likes

Bummer, man. We were wondering where you disappeared to. Take care of the real life stuff and then get back into it for sure. Unless you want to keep a ā€œMac Walks Everydayā€ recovery log just to keep posting. Thatā€™d be cool too. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll happily post my no change after photos

2 Likes

Out, studying had to take a higher priority this past 6 months, and I spent a month out after surgery

Iā€™m def not trying to make excuses, but hopefully next year Iā€™ll be in a better place to really commit to transforming too. Had a kid go from 1 to 2 years old this year and it was just brutal on my schedule. Often shoe-horning in workouts late at night. Honsetly dont know what I would have done if I didnt have the home gym set up.

Part of the reason for my ā€œbulkā€ this year was that I knew it was going to be too much of an ask on my wife to let me do what is needed for me to cutā€¦ which means her taking more care of the toddler and me bullshitting around in the garage.

It seems like he might be a bit more self sufficient in the coming yearā€¦ but Iā€™ve never had a kid before, so what the hell do I know?

1 Like

I totally get it. My oldest son turns 3 in October and my youngest 1 in August. I completely relate. Kudos to people that can make it work. Iā€™ve got a lot of respect for those guys and gals.

@Chris_Colucci Iā€™m finishing. Iā€™ll post my after pics on May 25

Heā€™ll be more self-sufficient, but heā€™ll be up your ass too, lol!

You can hear my son in the background telling me how many to doā€¦
https://www.instagram.com/p/BirVsKEDc7t/?hl=en&taken-by=manstrations

2 Likes

Iā€™m still in. Plan has worked out okay until now, scale weight hasnā€™t moved too drastically but Iā€™m as lean as I havenā€™t been in a long time at a much higher weight.
I gained about 4kg in the first ten weeks or so and Iā€™ve definately improved my chest, shoulders and arms. Since the middle of march Iā€™ve been cutting and while it hasnā€™t been too drastic and I really donā€™t have any reason to whine, Iā€™m happy the finish line is in sight.

Ha, thats great

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci Iā€™m in and Iā€™m doing my best!

@Chris_Colucci Iā€™m still in. Been posting update pics in my log.

Iā€™m still in. Definitely transformed from when it started.

3 Likes