Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Yay, fat Mark is back! I missed fat Mark. How are your current numbers compared to last time you were at this weight?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure for the comp lifts. Gregā€™s programming doesnā€™t have us go heavy at all.

I know my back is the strongest itā€™s ever been, because I can do pull-ups better than when I was 20 lbs lighter; I can DB row way heavier and stricter than even three months ago; and my BB row is stronger too. Grip is stronger as well.

Bench is probably back to where it was when I was this weight last, maybe even a little better. Squat probably the same, DL also or maybe better.

I also think I have the legs, back, chest and shoulders to just about offset my gut. Now I just need to make sure my gut doesnā€™t grow while the rest of me does.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, youā€™ve definitely slabbed on some mass since last time you were bulked up so I assumed your strength would be up there as well (since I hadnā€™t seen any near max lifts recently). Looking forward to seeing to put it to the test on the platform!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be pissed if I donā€™t, thatā€™s for sure. Iā€™m very confident though. Gregā€™s system is great, and our guys keep showing it works when it matters. We had one SHW hit a 700 lbs squat and 500 lbs bench in the same week, and thatā€™s without a deload or anything. Thatā€™s his fatigued maxes four weeks out.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s where you transformation guys are suckers. Iā€™d rather be dead than average:

giphy%20(4)

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s at a Mike Busey party. I used to be his neighbor (down the street from sausage castle #4 or #5, I donā€™t remember), and we were quite good friends. I would tend bar, cater, and DJ at his parties. I remember pulling into my neighborhood and driving past his house and I would see a Girls Gone Wild tour bus, Playboy tour bus, Rockstar Energy Drink bus, Jackass Crew, or something similar, in his drivewayā€¦It would be like: ā€œWell, looks like Mikeā€™s having a party this weekend!ā€

I was the guy they called when they needed firearms for an MTV pilot they filmed (with Shitbirdz, Bam Margeraā€™s uncle)ā€¦ it was a bunch of C-listers, with no earpro, blasting away with an ARā€¦ Busey said his ears were ringing for weeks. good times!

This was all WAAAAYYYY before VICE news picked up his scent (stench?), he started rolling with ICP/juggalos, and his noteriety from the Orlando Sentinel.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know who any of these people are or what youā€™re talking about.

But I would totally fuck the girl in the gif. lots.

2 Likes

The one riding the fat guy? Or the one on the purple circus ride?

You have a good eye because all I was paying attention to was the lap dance girl, and that guy in the back dressed in all blue.

1 Like

As for me and the transformation challenge.

Wellā€¦Iā€™m here. Uhh a bit stronger? Idk. Leaner? Ehh. Kind of. I can see the faint outline of my abs. My legs are huge, but thatā€™s it.

Yesā€¦pictures will comeā€¦eventually.

2 Likes

yes.

5 Likes

No cutting weight for me this time around, bulk could be going better to be honest, really not consistently hitting that 3800 cals mark I need to get the scale going. Feeling pretty strong and progressing with the weights though. I like the look of my physique at this weight much better than last years after weight.

Anyway had a good arm session tonight and couldnā€™t resist a bicep pic.

10 Likes

Test a little higher than usual pre-contest? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes.

but man, Iā€™ve always had a thing for trashy. like, not too trashy. just enough trashy. the go go dancer thing is always totally hot to me. I like tattoos, piercings, etc, weird color hair. just what i likes.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s to you, flip:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to say Iā€™ll be bringing a ā€œtransformationā€ to the forum on June 1st.

Luckily, the challenge never said it had to be a cutting or weight loss transformation!

7 Likes

I too am glad this is the case

2 Likes

Alright, Easter is over and the push towards the final 8 weeks begins.

What is everyones game plan?

I am going to run the previously successful Waterbury Summer Project, however I still dont plan on cutting cals. I may a little bit in the last 4 weeks depending on how May 1 looks, but I havent ever really dont a bunch of work and cardio like that while keeping the cals high.

As for diet its just going to be completely ā€œde-shitifyā€, so no more junk food sneaking in there, which was already fairly minimal, but for 8 weeks I can easily cut it out totally. High volume, fast paced lifting +Plenty of cardio, + 100% clean food should yeild good results.

5 Likes

Get bigger without getting fatter.

2 Likes

Consume fewer calories than I burn off on average. I may then have completed a successful transformation from fat and weak to chubby and weak.