Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

I’m up about 2 kg and actually look consistently leaner in the mirror. Bodybuilding training and just generally doing more work seems to be doing what it’s supposed to do. Everything’s going as planned so far. So I’d like to gain another kg until the end of february, then lean out for the last 3 months.

1 Like

Well, that’s encouraging :joy:

The way I’m going it’s going to be a matter of seeing if I can stay at this body comp and reach 220 lbs…

Read while eating Chick Fil A

FUCK

5 Likes

Don’t you like this @dchris you SOB! I’m NOT funding HRC!!

1 Like

it actually sounds like you will be…

l3oQl_s-200x150

1 Like

God damn it.

2 Likes

If you end up having to do it, hopefully it’ll have to be going towards her bail

1 Like

Me too! They have salads now. Their southwest chicken salad is 290 cals with 29g of protein (skip the dressing). So I had 2.

Ya, I didn’t have a salad…

5 Likes

5 Likes

l3oQl_s-200x150

I’m standing in my office doing BW squats, fuck!

1 Like

Better late than never…

Made it back to the gym Saturday. Hit a 250 log press for a relatively easy double. Conditioning is shit, and my bodyweight is relatively low, but that’s a really good lift for me. Felt good to just get a workout in.

5 Likes

I haven’t posted in here yet, but i threw my hat in early January. First picture is start date, next is a non-representative progress gym mirror picture.

7 Likes

Pretty impressive stuff. Do you feel you’ve added muscle or this is mainly fat stripped away?

Since it’s right at a month between the photos, I’d have to assume its almost entirely fat. Also flexing and lighting are a good bit different, might be a bit misleading.

Average natty vegan almost-thirty year old crossfit yoga wanna be checking in

Training good, eating good, feeling good.

7 Likes

Late - so apologies - but one month in and things are starting to come in.

11 Likes

We can just ban this guy right?

Impressive stuff, man.

5 Likes