Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

I ate 7 times yesterday, plus pecan pie, candy, and two fat ass shakes. :joy:

1 Like

Bulk bros!

1 Like

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my GF, under an hour later my roommates came home with pizzas. I wasnā€™t even hungry yet still scarfed down 6 slices. Having a powerlifter move into our spare room for the spring semester is going to down wonders for me eating wise.

1 Like

I started 2-a-days as of yesterday, making me feel like a total Resolutioner (Iā€™m gonna workout and then workout some more. Because, results). That makes my grand total number of workouts over the last 7 daysā€¦ three. But it, like, snowed a whole bunch, so there was some shoveling.

2 Likes

Wanted 1st week to test some maxes to setup the rest of the 5 months on 5/3/1 for the big lifts. Got the flu. Ate as much as I could keep down and tested them anyway. Was under 2,250 cals every day but one. Lost 5 lbs of water from the flu, maybe .375 lbs of fatā€¦ maybe.

Badically this with a milk shake on Saturdayā€¦ And the slice of cheesecake in my fridgeā€¦

1 Like

Some short lifting sessions, but itā€™s been cold and my garage isnā€™t very appealing. 19 miles of walking since the 1st. Sticking to a strict caloric deficit.

Glad to see Iā€™m not the only one whose plans have been waylaid slightly. Got a couple of workouts in last week to ease myself back into the routine but today has been the first proper day of training & diet.

1 Like

My first week was solid diet wise, hit my macroā€™s every day, clean and no cheats.

Training was good-ish. Hit all 5 sessions but my routine was out of synch with the week so it was a bit ā€˜catch-upā€™, but took this hit last week and this week back on Schedule doing a ā€˜Monday workoutā€™ on a Monday.

Lost 6lb of alcohol and junk bloat by day 2, so my real start weight is 200 on the nose.

Down 1lb to 199 as of this morning.

Scale is moving in the right direction, which is up for now. Actually, itā€™s gone up a tad quicker than expected, so Iā€™m making sure I donā€™t go over 3000 cals on average. Training for hypertrophy is a nice change of pace.

scale moved in the wrong direction for me recently. I spent about a week and a half with bronchitis. appetite was dead. I dropped under 190 lbs for a bit. Iā€™m barely over that now. I had planned to do my January 20th comp in the 198 class, but since Iā€™m so light, I think Iā€™ll just be going for the 181 class. 12 days isnā€™t enough time to add any quality size. Fortunately, my lifts havenā€™t suffered much. As soon as Iā€™m through this comp, Iā€™ll be back to pushing my weight up for awhile.

My workouts are going great and Iā€™ve dialed in my nutrition for the most part. Considering Iā€™m not using my left leg I donā€™t really know what the scale is supposed to be doing. Iā€™m going to try to eat a slight surplus to make the most of my workouts. I can always find my abs later.

I started my homemade PHAT-style training plan and Iā€™ll try to bring it until late february, when Iā€™ll start my cut.

Well I got the flu and then broke my ankle, so Iā€™m off to a great start do far

1 Like

I started my Log on this the Jan 1st: hopefully enough for signing up.

@Chris_Colucci

Lets do this guys

1 Like

Iā€™m with you (phat style)

1 Like

How do your program looks like?

Well shit!

Iā€™m not far ahead of you. If a couple more people take a nose dive then maybe we can have a sub category for a disabled transformation.

Sorry to hear that man! Did you at least get a good story out of it?