Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Scale is moving in the right direction, which is up for now. Actually, it’s gone up a tad quicker than expected, so I’m making sure I don’t go over 3000 cals on average. Training for hypertrophy is a nice change of pace.

scale moved in the wrong direction for me recently. I spent about a week and a half with bronchitis. appetite was dead. I dropped under 190 lbs for a bit. I’m barely over that now. I had planned to do my January 20th comp in the 198 class, but since I’m so light, I think I’ll just be going for the 181 class. 12 days isn’t enough time to add any quality size. Fortunately, my lifts haven’t suffered much. As soon as I’m through this comp, I’ll be back to pushing my weight up for awhile.

My workouts are going great and I’ve dialed in my nutrition for the most part. Considering I’m not using my left leg I don’t really know what the scale is supposed to be doing. I’m going to try to eat a slight surplus to make the most of my workouts. I can always find my abs later.

I started my homemade PHAT-style training plan and I’ll try to bring it until late february, when I’ll start my cut.

Well I got the flu and then broke my ankle, so I’m off to a great start do far

1 Like

I started my Log on this the Jan 1st: hopefully enough for signing up.

@Chris_Colucci

Lets do this guys

1 Like

I’m with you (phat style)

1 Like

How do your program looks like?

Well shit!

I’m not far ahead of you. If a couple more people take a nose dive then maybe we can have a sub category for a disabled transformation.

Sorry to hear that man! Did you at least get a good story out of it?

Hell no! We were out on the side of a mountain looking for a hiker who broke his leg, and I didn’t watch my footing and went straight to snap city

Dude! That is just unlucky. Hurting your leg whilst searching for someone who broke there leg.

Hope it heals up soon mate

Yeah, the irony definitely wasn’t fucking lost on anybody I work wth :joy:. Still horrified of having to go back and show my face lmao

5 Likes

I recently started out these two weeks running Smolov style squatting. And within the first five days, my knees felt like were going to burst. So I’m probably going to trash this setup, and start over with a conjugate program I’ve used for a while.

Been implementing more mobility work and cardio every other day and more ab work for my back health.

At the moment I’m down 3-5lbs, but I’m doing my best not to obsess over what the scale says.

2 Likes

I’m some kind of weirdo whose knees actually feel better when I squat frequently

1 Like

I have a similar thing with a decade long ‘bad back’ that feels better when I deadlift regularly.

Dude, the first rule of rescue is to not make the situation worse by becoming a victim. lol

1 Like

What a novel idea. I wish someone would have taught me this little gem of info before I went for a casual stroll up a mountain with a 50 lb medic pack on my back and a stretcher in my hand

5 Likes

Plus I’m not a victim. I’m a strong, independent black woman who don’t need no man

7 Likes