T Nation

Official 2018 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

What? No other morbidly obese people in this competition? 233lbs at 5’10". Got my work cut out me. Will start a log as well. Going to win me some free sups!..

Oh and get healthier and all that BS.

6 Likes

Omg. You have like super duper good proportions for squatting. Like, I’m slightly jelly.

1 Like

Been lifting for three years and went from skinny fat 145 to skinny fat 170. 5’11"

Currently running Candito’s linear training, playing squash, and eating as much as possible.

I’m hoping that the community aspect of this competition will change me from a guy who lifts to a guy who also looks like he lifts.

I plan on continuing to eat a lot for the next three months, then start cutting body fat for the next 3 months of the contest.

I appreciate any criticism you have of my body, routine or diet.

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Ugh same. Thats the dream

1 Like

Got some way to go to achieve what I’m after. The plan for 2018 is to strip down to 6% by March and then look to put on some size - currently sitting at 188cm/94kg at 9.5%. But the biggest focus of all for me is to finally sort out my right shoulder and get it properly rehabbed. A nasty legacy injury from rugby that has hung around for the past 10 years. Hoping that the idea of sharing the pics will help me focus on achieving some symmetry.

2 Likes

I’m in tambien. https://forums.t-nation.com/t/burientopteam-t-nation-transformation-2018-training-log/237392

1 Like

Pics are up in my log @Chris_Colucci
Tried tagging you in it like 2 days ago but didn’t work for some odd reason

1 Like

Count me in, I tagged my log. Hope thats all i needed.

1 Like

Ha the photo angle exaggerates it, I think, but yes it has been said once or twice.

Thanks! Ill work on getting my squat up to a number that does my genetics justice.

1 Like
1 Like

Here I am (already posted in my log)

1 Like

New to the forums, count me in. Will create a log later

2 Likes

I’m up for this

@Chris_Colucci is there any chance you can move my log from the Over 35 forum into the main training log section?

1 Like

Can I sneak in past the deadline?

I’ve been hibernating.

@Basement_Gainz, don’t worry dude, I’m right behind ya on that. coming in at a doughy 185 @ 5’9"

3 Likes

Damn this is awesome, so many people in for 2018! Hell yeah!

5 Likes

We’ll see how many are still in by the end.

1 Like

Cheers @Chris_Colucci

What’s the script with before pics? Mines are in my log. Do you have to put them up in here?

Done. Just get those pics up ASAP.

As close as possible to the 1st. If you’re okay with us all having a 24-hour headstart on making progress, it should be fine.

1 Like

Unfortunately/realistically, true. We’ve got over 30 entries so far, from experienced members to some folks who signed up just for this. We can hope and expect the momentum to carry through to the end but, as painful as snapping that Before pic might’ve been, starting is actually the easiest part of the whole thing.

Sticking with it for the next 21 weeks is the hard part. Staying engaged is definitely helpful, either by keeping a log, posting around the forum, or even just posting here in the discussion thread. People who lurk, post once at the start, then go back to lurking have a higher chance of slipping through the cracks and not finishing because you’re lacking the accountability that comes with knowing a couple dozen people (if not more) are waiting to see your results.

3 Likes