T Nation

Officer Kills Naked Man Chewing Victim's Face

“According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another manâ??s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.”

“The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

WTF…

WTF, indeed!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another manÃ?¢??s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.”

“The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

WTF…[/quote]

LOL.

How do you find these stories, BB?[/quote]

Well…I have this zombie apocalypse watchlist group…

“Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from “cocaine psychosis,” a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.”

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another manÃ??Ã?¢??s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.”

WTF…[/quote]

LOL.

[/quote]
The last of those six shots must’ve hit him in the head …

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another manÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.”

WTF…[/quote]

LOL.

[/quote]
The last of those six shots must’ve hit him in the head …[/quote]

Read my mind.[/quote]
Psychics are useless against zombies, but they can be helpful in acquiring resources and avoiding potentially dangerous parties.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another manÃ???Ã??Ã?¢??s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.”

WTF…[/quote]

LOL.

[/quote]
The last of those six shots must’ve hit him in the head …[/quote]

I guess so. Zombie jokes aside…I do wonder what was in his system…other than the suggested cocaine.

This thread may die out by page 2 or so…maybe with some zombie jokes/memes/gifs.

If I check in a few hours and I see it’s on page 8 or 9 or something, then I know some shit-disturber will have come in and wondered why the cop shot the naked guy so many times and why didn’t he try to negotiate or some shit.

It’s the zombie apocolypse this is how it always starts patient zero chewing on the guys face, now watch the guy who’s face was eaten will mysterioiusly die and his corpse will dissappear from the morgue, then all sorts of strange shit will hit the fan. Get the ammo ready aim for the head and double tap

Time to nut up or shut up!

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
It’s the zombie apocolypse this is how it always starts patient zero chewing on the guys face, now watch the guy who’s face was eaten will mysterioiusly die and his corpse will dissappear from the morgue, then all sorts of strange shit will hit the fan. Get the ammo ready aim for the head and double tap[/quote]

Exactly.

And, yet people always ingore the obvious signs of trouble until it’s too late.

I am not one of those people…

Thank you for the warning, BB.

HMMM…??

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
HMMM…??[/quote]
oh boy

This better not be a zombie apocalypse. I’m not adequately prepared.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

This better not be a zombie apocalypse. I’m not adequately prepared.[/quote]
You never are

“Supposedly”…the attack was blamed on “bath salts”…(no…not Calgon). I smell cover up. Even with basically super-LSD…I don’t see a normal person eating a man’s nose and eyeballs…lol.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“Supposedly”…the attack was blamed on “bath salts”…(no…not Calgon). I smell cover up. Even with basically super-LSD…I don’t see a normal person eating a man’s nose and eyeballs…lol. [/quote]

And how many normal people do you know that are willing to smoke or snort bath salts to get high?

Edit: article for reference http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/15/bath-salts_n_1347398.html

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
“Supposedly”…the attack was blamed on “bath salts”…(no…not Calgon). I smell cover up. Even with basically super-LSD…I don’t see a normal person eating a man’s nose and eyeballs…lol. [/quote]

And how many normal people do you know that are willing to smoke or snort bath salts to get high?

Edit: article for reference http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/15/bath-salts_n_1347398.html [/quote]

Normal…as in alive. I’m playing along with the zombie apocalypse. You…know…the…real…truth :wink: