T Nation

Offended Challenge

I have a task for you all. Go to google, type in offended, click “I’m feeling lucky” (it should be the 1st one on google) and try to make it to the bottom of the page, good luck :wink:

NSFW!!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended

thats the link to it.

No. Take you task and shove it up your 18 year old ass … fucker

Ok ok … it sounds pretty interesting, but is it SFW?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
No. Take you task and shove it up your 18 year old ass … fucker

Ok ok … it sounds pretty interesting, but is it SFW? [/quote]

definitely NSFW!

Well I wasn’t till I passed the deer and bunny.

Calling Wol again Calling Wol

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
No. Take you task and shove it up your 18 year old ass … fucker

Ok ok … it sounds pretty interesting, but is it SFW? [/quote]

definitely NSFW! [/quote]

Well, then I might have to do this at home then … glad I asked

Is Wol here yet?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
No. Take you task and shove it up your 18 year old ass … fucker

Ok ok … it sounds pretty interesting, but is it SFW? [/quote]

definitely NSFW! [/quote]

Well, then I might have to do this at home then … glad I asked[/quote]

No you don’t, even when you are at home. Should not be seen by anyone on Earth.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
No. Take you task and shove it up your 18 year old ass … fucker

Ok ok … it sounds pretty interesting, but is it SFW? [/quote]

definitely NSFW! [/quote]

Well, then I might have to do this at home then … glad I asked[/quote]

No you don’t, even when you are at home. Should not be seen by anyone on Earth. [/quote]

Ssshhhhhhh!

Kerley how far did you get? People are going to click it regardless. Hell even I did!

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Kerley how far did you get? People are going to click it regardless. Hell even I did! [/quote]

i got half way down.

well I’m sure glad I clicked on that while eating.

Thanks Fuzz…I’ll be sure to avoid it then … just like the glassass thread … Thank God for JChenks and her utter disgust and vivid description for what she saw or I might have witnessed that horrific display of self mutilation. You’re sick CL.

I got to the bottom, the most disturbing image is the last.

I am going to go get some therapy now. Thanks for brightening my day.

Don’t click the link … cause once seen can not be unseen.

Ok, I went all the way to the bottom, I mean it’s a challenge, just mow through that shit. But Kerley, how’d you even find that? I mean seriously, that’s the most disgusting page I’ve ever seen on the entire interwebz. A lot of the stuff was repeated, some was gross, and some…just horrible. I’m not giving anything away, because there’s really no way to describe it through text, you just have to see it for yourself. We need chick pics to liven this one back up!!

WOW! I was good til about halfway down the page, then it just went downhill.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Ok, I went all the way to the bottom, I mean it’s a challenge, just mow through that shit. But Kerley, how’d you even find that? I mean seriously, that’s the most disgusting page I’ve ever seen on the entire interwebz. A lot of the stuff was repeated, some was gross, and some…just horrible. I’m not giving anything away, because there’s really no way to describe it through text, you just have to see it for yourself. We need chick pics to liven this one back up!![/quote]

it was someones status on Facebook.


.

They should no longer be your “friend” then!