T Nation

Offduty US Military Prevent French Train Massacre!


#1

This could have got real messy. Can I get an OORAH...


UFC Fighters Training Marine Corps Martial Arts
#2

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
This could have got real messy. Can I get an OORAH…

[/quote]

The three men – a member of the Air Force, an inactive National Guard member and a civilian

From the article


#3

Wait a minute, where was the good guy with the gun?


#4

FFS France when does 'Merica get to stop doing your fighting for you?


#5

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
FFS France when does 'Merica get to stop doing your fighting for you? [/quote]

From the article I read, a Frenchmen was the first person to jump on the attacker, followed by 3 Americans.


#6

Hit the road
Catch a buzz in Amsterdam
Kick Some Ass!
Roll into Paris
Get drunk and get laid

What an awesome vacation. These dudes are gonna get more free drinks and French puss than Ben Franklin. They may stay gone for months!


#7

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
This could have got real messy. Can I get an OORAH…

[/quote]

The three men – a member of the Air Force, an inactive National Guard member and a civilian

From the article[/quote]

Seems they’ve changed/updated article since posted.

anyway 'Merikaaah…


#8

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
FFS France when does 'Merica get to stop doing your fighting for you? [/quote]

Infinite payback for their efforts during our American Revolution.


#9

Great History lesson Clunk!

I’ll have 3 drinks for those dudes, and 1 more for Lafayette “The Boy General.”


#10

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
Infinite payback for their efforts during our American Revolution.
[/quote]

Yup.

We would have lost really really badly if the French chose not to intervene.


#11

Whenever you have the urge to defend the surrender monkeys…DON’T! Jesus Fucking Christ nobody can take a joke any more. You guys are trying to white-knight France’s reputation.

A country that had to have a woman show their men how to fight. And, for her troubles they make her the patron saint of France…you know after they burned her at the stake first.

A country that turned on the Knights Templar for their money…you know because “it’s good to be the king”. Until you can’t pay your bills.

A country that was a playground for the Third Reich.

This is soooo much more fun than enjoying the fact that a tragedy was averted, while enjoying a cheap low-brow joke.

Fucking French. Go Team 'Merica World Police win again.


#12

Col. Tim Collins, British Army (ret): "Had the traditional European reserve been in play it is likely that there would have been wholesale murder. As it was the strong tradition of US servicemen to be “always on duty”, they no doubt saved lives.
In my experience, the US serviceman does not experience the excruciating levels of self-consciousness that dogs the European armies. Despite a low during the Vietnam era, US service personnel are proud of their country?s uniform and service and the nation is proud right back."


#13

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Whenever you have the urge to defend the surrender monkeys…DON’T! Jesus Fucking Christ nobody can take a joke any more. You guys are trying to white-knight France’s reputation.

A country that had to have a woman show their men how to fight. And, for her troubles they make her the patron saint of France…you know after they burned her at the stake first.

A country that turned on the Knights Templar for their money…you know because “it’s good to be the king”. Until you can’t pay your bills.

A country that was a playground for the Third Reich.

This is soooo much more fun than enjoying the fact that a tragedy was averted, while enjoying a cheap low-brow joke.

Fucking French. Go Team 'Merica World Police win again.[/quote]


#14

We’re better at canals too.


#15

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
This could have got real messy. Can I get an OORAH…

[/quote]

The three men – a member of the Air Force, an inactive National Guard member and a civilian

From the article[/quote]

Seems they’ve changed/updated article since posted.

anyway 'Merikaaah…

absolutely … Merikaah!! I had to point it out as I’m a former Airman :slight_smile:


#16

The French didn’t mess around with this.


#17

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
FFS France when does 'Merica get to stop doing your fighting for you? [/quote]

Infinite payback for their efforts during our American Revolution.
[/quote]

Yep, there would be no 'merica without France. We can never forget that.

These dudes need to be in the bad ass HOF. They beat the shit out of that terrorist and hog tied him. I love it.