Plenty of whiskey before, and at
Least there’s air conditioning and
Eating popcorn is something
All can look forward to when
Seeing a movie. That’s something
Everyone can agree on!

every girl i know has hated it. but, that might be an ok thing for you

She’s a lucky girl to have you, Nards.

No worries…we’ll see “The A-Team” the week after!

Not a movie I’d ever consider seeing.
Other chick movies are bad too, but SITC takes it to a new level.

Estrogen will definitely be in the air, make sure to wash your clothes after.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s braying will test your patience.
Chatty, vapid restaurant scenes will comprise 50% of the movie, at least
Assume that insufferable, mid-50’s cum depository will make reference to banging at least 17 guys
Plan to use your willingness to attend to this piece of shit to your advantage with your lady.
Endure. Treat each 4 minute block like a boxing round

Nice! Well done! And funny!

Nards, I will pray for you.

Original Working title:

Sex City 2: Still Whores Just Menopausal Now

Re these two quotes :

“Assume that insufferable, mid-50’s cum depository will make reference to banging at least 17 guys”

“Sex City 2: Still Whores Just Menopausal Now”

Charming! So if women (even fictional ones) still enjoy sex they’re cum-depositories or whores. And men wonder why a lot of women don’t leap with glee at the sight of a man on the horizon even if they’re hetero.
Who needs to be around these sorts of guys who have contempt for women who like sex (and, perish forbid, men to enjoy sex with)?

Do you want women to hate sex with men? These sorts of comments are incredibly hostile and off-putting.

To the OP - speaking as a woman who enjoyed the TV series and the movie just cos it continued the TV series, I can say that it probably won’t be the most brilliant production but just sit back and enjoy the ride. It’s supposed to be fun. You probably won’t enjoy the whole thing, but sit back with a beer or coffee or preferred movie-food and pretend you’re watching a giant travel ad with a plot.

It’s only a movie after all. I have sat through several VERY painful movies in my time and lived to tell the tale, though I prefer never having to think of them again.

If you really don’t like it while you’re there, just make up your own Die Hard VII plotline! :slight_smile:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
every girl i know has hated it. but, that might be an ok thing for you[/quote]

Did they say why they hated it? Plot, scenery, writing…?

I’m seeing with a friend soon, I don’t want to hate it!

Next movie in line:

Sex and the State: This Time, its For Real!

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
Re these two quotes :

“Assume that insufferable, mid-50’s cum depository will make reference to banging at least 17 guys”

“Sex City 2: Still Whores Just Menopausal Now”

Charming! So if women (even fictional ones) still enjoy sex they’re cum-depositories or whores. And men wonder why a lot of women don’t leap with glee at the sight of a man on the horizon even if they’re hetero.
Who needs to be around these sorts of guys who have contempt for women who like sex (and, perish forbid, men to enjoy sex with)?

Do you want women to hate sex with men? These sorts of comments are incredibly hostile and off-putting.

To the OP - speaking as a woman who enjoyed the TV series and the movie just cos it continued the TV series, I can say that it probably won’t be the most brilliant production but just sit back and enjoy the ride. It’s supposed to be fun. You probably won’t enjoy the whole thing, but sit back with a beer or coffee or preferred movie-food and pretend you’re watching a giant travel ad with a plot.

It’s only a movie after all. I have sat through several VERY painful movies in my time and lived to tell the tale, though I prefer never having to think of them again.

If you really don’t like it while you’re there, just make up your own Die Hard VII plotline! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Wanna fuck?

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
every girl i know has hated it. but, that might be an ok thing for you[/quote]

Did they say why they hated it? Plot, scenery, writing…?

I’m seeing with a friend soon, I don’t want to hate it![/quote]

All I’ve heard from female friends who’ve gone and seen it over the weekend is that its just terrible. These were huge fans who could probably excuse some poor writing or a lack lustre plot as long as it maintained some of the core elements that made them enjoy the series so much in the first place.

Sex and the Small Town: Our Car Broke Down

Sex and whoever is behind that dumpster: we dont feel like driving.

LOL

Sex and the City 3 Samantha has AIDS

Ok I truly wish you get some Kim kardashian, Rick James an a pound of Cocain type of Fucking for that. Because you, X, Big Boss an the NY Giants with a young LT couldn’t drag me to see that shit.

Oh and I get the feeling the “A” team is not going to make up for this. Looks like a dud.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Ok I truly wish you get some Kim kardashian, Rick James an a pound of Cocain type of Fucking for that. Because you, X, Big Boss an the NY Giants with a young LT couldn’t drag me to see that shit.

Oh and I get the feeling the “A” team is not going to make up for this. Looks like a dud.
[/quote]

LOL. For reals,bro.

I will be giving my wife a slap on the ass and a thumbs up out the door as she leaves to see Sex In City 2 with her girlfriends tonight.