Off Season Pictures of Figure Comp.

Hi all,

I am interested in acquiring some photos of figure competitors that are either from the off-season, or in regular “street clothes” attire (or both).

I have girl friends who will tell me that they want to look “toned”, but then will squeal that a woman like Gina Allotti or even Jelena Abbou is “too muscular”.

However, I would argue that these women look “toned” in a t-shirt and jeans (as evidenced by the Hepburn-esque photos of Jelena on her website), whereas the cardio bunnies in the gym would just look skinnyfat. Anyone have photos to aid my case?

[quote]floridagirl wrote:
Hi all,

I am interested in acquiring some photos of figure competitors that are either from the off-season, or in regular “street clothes” attire (or both).

I have girl friends who will tell me that they want to look “toned”, but then will squeal that a woman like Gina Allotti or even Jelena Abbou is “too muscular”.

However, I would argue that these women look “toned” in a t-shirt and jeans (as evidenced by the Hepburn-esque photos of Jelena on her website), whereas the cardio bunnies in the gym would just look skinnyfat. Anyone have photos to aid my case?[/quote]

I can post a few pictures to aid your case…
Definitely agree that the average skinny girl is “skinny fat!”

-Gina Aliotti

[quote]floridagirl wrote:
Hi all,

However, I would argue that these women look “toned” in a t-shirt and jeans (as evidenced by the Hepburn-esque photos of Jelena on her website), whereas the cardio bunnies in the gym would just look skinnyfat. Anyone have photos to aid my case?[/quote]

One more for ya…

-Gina Aliotti

B-E-A-utiful beyond belief.

Gina, marry me :wink: !!!

[quote]Gina Aliotti wrote:

I can post a few pictures to aid your case…
Definitely agree that the average skinny girl is “skinny fat!”

-Gina Aliotti[/quote]

When a guy is a work, wishing he was elsewhere, and stumbles across your pics…

Well, really know how to make a fella sigh.

:smiley:

Oh wow, thanks so much Gina! You’re so gorgeous!! And that pic definitely helps to prove my point :slight_smile: