Off Season Maxx Charles

Killing it.

When people talk about how pros today don’t look good at all, I wonder if they have even looked at pro bodybuilding in the last 8 years or so.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
When people talk about how pros today don’t look good at all, I wonder if they have even looked at pro bodybuilding in the last 8 years or so.[/quote]

Lol, exactly.

Whenever I see somebody with an amazing offseason physique, it always reminds me of Dennis James.

Killing it.

When people talk about how pros today don’t look good at all, I wonder if they have even looked at pro bodybuilding in the last 8 years or so.[/quote]

To be fair I think a lot if the top pros look like shit with their guts and what not. Looking like blow up dolls with so much oil injected everywhere there are no striations.

There are also plenty of pros and almost pros that look great. This being one of them. I like his look and keeping his waist tight. The worlds competitors are some of my favorite looks

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
Don’t get me wrong X, I am not saying that what he has done with his body isn’t impressive. I mainly am talking about impressive compared to others at his level.

Like a young Phil Heath when he was just turning pro 04-05 I think, I remember being in awe of him.

Edit: He is one guy who definitely looks better to me in his not quite stage shape than on.[/quote]

He is just the closest to what I think is “ideal” for what I am going for.

I like guys like Kai Greene, but there is no way in hell I could ever get close to that in this life time…plus, at that size, while I respect it, just isn’t what I am going for.[/quote]

So do you plan on running cycles soon? I know you always said you only used some prohormones way back in the day. (correct me if I’m wrong)

And there’s no way in hell anyone is getting that big natty.

This is the same clown who claimed world record poundages on the bench and dead and said he only ate once a day, then changed the contents of that meal three or four different times through the same article. Was offered a ton of money to prove his lifts but coincidentally never came through. Looks good though.

I think the guy looks pretty damn good. I will agree, however, that he doesn’t look all that impressive when compared to other pros. I think what it is, for me, is that he looks too cookie-cutter. I have always felt the same way about Markus Ruhl. Many here have claimed how much of a “mass monster” Ruhl is and how great that is, but he never did it for me. Same goes for Dennis Wolf. This guy is some of the same. He just doesn’t stand out to me from other competitors. They just look like big motherfuckers.

He just seems like a guy that I’d see on the cover of Flex Magazine and go, “Damn, that dude is big”, and then move on. Cedric McMillan is much more impressive in my opinion. Flawless proportions and extremely symmetrical. Closing point: X, I commend you on having lofty goals. But, really? Do you honestly think you will ever look anything like that while staying natural? It’s just not going to happen. You’re big, but nothing close to that big. Not to mention how much you’d have to cut to get to that level of leanness. Even his off-season look.

Oh, one more thing. I think it is really funny how X only ever has anything to say about black bodybuilders. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen him start a thread or discussion about a white guy. I mean, before I even clicked on this thread, I knew it was going to be a black dude. But, you know, if it was a white bodybuilder his conditioning would have been off.

[quote]J. Prufrock wrote:
Do you honestly think you will ever look anything like that while staying natural? It’s just not going to happen.[/quote]

How exactly do you KNOW this? And why are these forums filled with so many people obsessed with telling others what they can and can’t do as a natural bodybuilder? When someone states this is the look they are going for, this forum should be about encouraging such aspirations, not immediately suggesting it is impossible.

[quote]JBL5 wrote:

Do you honestly think you will ever look anything like that while staying natural? It’s just not going to happen.[/quote]

How exactly do you KNOW this? And why are these forums filled with so many people obsessed with telling others what they can and can’t do as a natural bodybuilder? When someone states this is the look they are going for, this forum should be about encouraging such aspirations, not immediately suggesting it is impossible.

[/quote]

Actually, telling him to get on the juice is encouraging him to achieve his goals. And no, a natty can’t get that big and lean any more than I could grow tusks if I wanted to look like an elephant.

I like his look a lot.I don’t care for the mass monsters with their huge bellies and oil filled muscles.

Oh, one more thing. I think it is really funny how X only ever has anything to say about black bodybuilders. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen him start a thread or discussion about a white guy. I mean, before I even clicked on this thread, I knew it was going to be a black dude. But, you know, if it was a white bodybuilder his conditioning would have been off.[/quote]

Why does it always have to be about race…for fuck sake.

The first picture posted, him in a shirt, does not do him justice. lol

Very good physique and proportions. Ryan made a good point about leg size, like that they are on the ‘smaller’ (lol) and more proportional side.

[quote]JBL5 wrote:

[/quote]

Well you can’t get that big and lean naturally. CAN’T, and I agree with doubleduce, me asking if he plans on running a cycle is by no means an insult, just a fact that if he wants to look like that he’ll need to start using

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
This is the same clown who claimed world record poundages on the bench and dead and said he only ate once a day, then changed the contents of that meal three or four different times through the same article. Was offered a ton of money to prove his lifts but coincidentally never came through. Looks good though. [/quote]

This is the guy that did the 8" DL with 1035 and was running his mouth about it? LOL. He looks good, though.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
This is the same clown who claimed world record poundages on the bench and dead and said he only ate once a day, then changed the contents of that meal three or four different times through the same article. Was offered a ton of money to prove his lifts but coincidentally never came through. Looks good though. [/quote]

This is the guy that did the 8" DL with 1035 and was running his mouth about it? LOL. He looks good, though.[/quote]

Haha, yeah. Same dude. He also claimed a 350lb preacher curl. Someone offered like 5 grand or so for proof and of course he couldn’t deliver. He’s made some absolutely absurd strength claims but can’t do any of 'em.

[quote]JBL5 wrote:

How exactly do you KNOW this? And why are these forums filled with so many people obsessed with telling others what they can and can’t do as a natural bodybuilder? When someone states this is the look they are going for, this forum should be about encouraging such aspirations, not immediately suggesting it is impossible. [/quote]

Exactly this.

A thread about how great Maxx Charles looks somehow becomes a “steroid debate”…AGAIN.

It is always the same people too.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Oh, one more thing. I think it is really funny how X only ever has anything to say about black bodybuilders. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen him start a thread or discussion about a white guy. I mean, before I even clicked on this thread, I knew it was going to be a black dude. But, you know, if it was a white bodybuilder his conditioning would have been off.[/quote]

Why does it always have to be about race…for fuck sake. [/quote]

Notice who it is.

Most of the bodybuilders posted by others seem to be white…so why make an issue of the people I tend to look up to?

There is a lot of hate on these boards and the muscular progress actually being made doesn’t justify the attitudes.

DAMN