Off-Season Contest

I’d bet Dorian is still in better shape than 95% of posters on this forum. That number could even be higher.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’d bet Dorian is still in better shape than 95% of posters on this forum. That number could even be higher.[/quote]

It is. He still has all abs very visible and is clearly in good shape still, he just dropped a ton of muscle mass…and considering how fucking big he was, my guess is he is better off for it. I seriously doubt he was free of sleep apnea and other issues when at his heaviest. That was a shit load of meat to carry around all day and he didn’t seem like he was naturally meant to carry that much size or anywhere near it.

There are some people who can casually be massive and it hardly affects them. Others who don’t carry the weight well may have problems. I doubt Ronnie Coleman will ever shrink THAT much even though I am sure he will eventually drop some size.

Vic Richards is another who is still fucking gigantic (and carries it well) and he doesn’t ever have to worry about competing.

He looked good in Mark Dugdale’s “A Week in the Dungeon” dvd. Check it out, he showed a glimpse of his granite hawt abz. Of course he is not maintaining his former Olympia size, but why should he?

I saw a recent video of him showing how to perform SLDL’s and his legs still looked massive and vascular.