Off Gear 7 Months, Testicular Atrophy. Bloodwork Results

The last time I done HCG was in the mid nighties .
I’ve not really come of the gear in the last 4 years

And I know Ive been careless

Why get ultrasound of the balls? They havent been working in years if you have used as much gear as you said.

1 Like

Because they ache

What sort of levels have you been using for the last 29 year’s?
How often were you on/off?

1 cycle per year for 29 years obviously very different to having been on gear non stop for 29 years.

Your test levels are pretty decent for your age, considering long time steroid use, testicular atrophy, and that the bloods were done at 4pm. They are usually done in the morning as they are higher then.

Aching balls upon stopping steroid use are usually a sign that they are waking up from inactivity. 9 Months is a long time to have it though. Over the 9months you have had them aching, is it consistent, or does it come and go? Did you use hcg at the end of the cycle, or a serm for PCT? If so are you still using it?

The severity of his cardiac impairment will be based on

• whether he’s cycled on/off
  • how much time he spent off
  • doses/compounds used
  • genetics
  • lifestyle

however given the users posts I’d assume he was probably like “no gyno, alright, 2 grams of test and 1 gram of tren it is then”.

If he’s been on (or on/off) like 1-350 mg total mg of test equiv/wk the impairment should be minor/subclinical

1 Like

I figure this train wreck of a thread is as good a place as any.

@iron_yuppie, can you please change your avatar. I love what you have to say and your knowledge, but Guy Fieri just makes me want to puke.

Okay, I got that off my chest, I feel better.

For you, no problem.

Awesome! Bourdain would have been mo betta.

1 Like