OFF Days

3 days per week.

That’s right, Thunder.

I’m freakin’ lazy. sipping beer, counting the cars going by

Tony G: Usually 2 or 3 days off per week

Also, Thunder’s right; she even tries to get ko to do everything for her all the time, like some kind of “delicate flower” or something.

:wink:

Hey,
I pretty much get 2-3 off days a week.
Peace,
T-Ren

Depends what off means I guess.

Seeing that i have 3 little kids I really don’t have a completely OFF day of just sitting around all day. There is always some activity, either bike riding, running in backyard, swimming, chasing, horsey riding…

I’m with the others that I can’t just sit all day, find it too hard. So normally on my non lifting days I end up doing some HIIT or some other exercise, not necessarily heavy cardio, but not sitting either. If the weather was really shitty though then my activity is limited to just roaming inside house, not that much activity then.

Interesting stuff! I train in the gym 5 days per week (Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sun). Tuesday is a HIIT and abs day and I use Saturday as my COMPLETE day off, meaning I don’t go to the gym and I don’t do any cardio. Although I might go for a leisurely walk outside or something, which when winter hits will just turn to me renting about 4 movies and sitting on the couch all day!!!

And I think Meat072 brought up a good question! How does everyone alter their diet on an “OFF” day…do you go hypocaloric or just stay at maintenance? I like to go hypocaloric on OFF days. Lately I have noticed that I eat upwards to 1000 calories less on an OFF day, compared to a training day (BTW…I am currently trying to put on mass “Race to 200”…so my caloric intake on a training day lately has been around 4100 cals per day). My first two meals will be P+C and then I will taper carbs off as the day progresses. As always I will keep my carbs low GI (oatmeal, fiber cereal, apple/orange) and then just go P+F for the rest of the day. Anyone else care to share some thoughts?