Off Cycle Help

Ok so I am going to be purchasing a bottle of Alpha-1 Max and a bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg per ml x 30ml. The cycle will be 4 weeks which is simple but since this is my first time using Novaldex, I need your help as this is part of my research before going through with the cycle.

Since the serm is a liquid, can someone here help me with dosage and how to dial it out to get the right amount. Also quick note, on the bottle of the Novaldex it does say “not for human consumption”. Would this be because they do not want to be responsible for personal usage of pharmaceutical products or should I find a different website?

I would prefer oral but I cannot find any website to get them off of. I could use all the help I can get. Also, I will be on an on-cycle support as well as a pct along with the serm. Thanks guys.

Why are you doing this? What do you hope to accomplish?

What are your stats?

Forget the pro hormone crap or whatever it is your taking.

SERM is a pct.

All research chems will say not for human consumption. It’s for “research” man, not to be used for other purposes than that.

Get a measured dropper to adjust the dose, look on the bottle it should give you the mg/ml

Alright thanks. On the bottle itself, it says 20mg per ml and it’ll cost me $59.99. I just wanted to see if I would need a PCT pill form as well as I have in the past will less potent prohormones. As of right now, for on cycle I would be taking joint supplements, milk thistle, and a daily vitamin. From your experience, you feel as though the Nolvadex will be good enough on it’s own for a PCT?

Accomplish? Faster strength gains as well as gaining more weight… I’ve taken pro hormones before but the one I will be taking now is considered a “designer steroid”. So, figuring that, I would need a SERM and possibly a PCT specified for a pro hormone which i have taken in the past.

Im not very knowledgable in PH’s or designer steroids, but i would assume that cycle support during and 4 weeks 20mg nolva afterwards would be fine? Anyone correct me if im wrong

PH. Stands for phucking horseshit

you keep talking about the Nolva as if it’s not an oral. It is. Please don’t inject it.

[quote]orrxx616tcc wrote:
Accomplish? Faster strength gains as well as gaining more weight… I’ve taken pro hormones before but the one I will be taking now is considered a “designer steroid”. So, figuring that, I would need a SERM and possibly a PCT specified for a pro hormone which i have taken in the past.[/quote]

You just said this is a designer steroid, not a prohormone. So why would it even make sense to do a pct ‘specified for a pro hormone’?

Also, there is no such thing anyway. That’s what we call marketing.

Take eatliftsleep’s advice…
PH’s, while somewhat effective, can have disastrous affects in SOME men.
While most often things will be fine, many have suffered damage that is hard to fix using PH.
Pharmas have fda testing and have an expected result following use ( most of the time!)
PH’s have nearly no expected outcomes nor any legitimate medical journal studies…
Best

While most often things will be fine, many have suffered damage that is hard to fix using PH.
Pharmas have fda testing and have an expected result following use ( most of the time!)
PH’s have nearly no expected outcomes nor any legitimate medical journal studies…
Best

[quote]ztanzanite wrote:
Best
[/quote]

how many people on this board do you think are actually using pharma-grade gear though? The answer is very, very few. Just thought I should point that out.

Liquid. I was not sure if it’s alright to mix in some type of juice or if I just down the fucker. And as well as when during the day, in the morning, if i do 40mg, should it be all at once or throughout the day, etc…

you can mix it with juice if you want to, but it doesn’t taste bad, so I don’t see a reason for it.

You can dose it once per day.

You are correct…
Pharma grade use is not common( trt guys do).
However, even UG pharmas have the same base drug.
There is a problem however, when an expected drug is mis labeled, underdosed, wrong ester, wrong drug… Ect ect
It happens…

[quote]ztanzanite wrote:
You are correct…
Pharma grade use is not common( trt guys do).
However, even UG pharmas have the same base drug.
There is a problem however, when an expected drug is mis labeled, underdosed, wrong ester, wrong drug… Ect ect
It happens…[/quote]

Your point was that the FDA regulates ‘real’ steroids. For the most part this is false. And no, UG pharmas do not always use the ‘same base drug’. A LOT of UG gear is mislabeled. Testosterone isn’t often faked, but several other steroids often are. Anavar’s a good example. Some labs have been known to sell low-dosed Dbol and label it as Anavar. There’s also no control over the lab conditions and sterility of a UG lab.

Thanks for your help. I’m going to be doing the 4 week cycle of alpha1 max followed up with 4 weeks of Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 which I’ll take the dosage in the morning; thanks for your help.

My point was NOT that the FDA regulates steroids…
My point is that real steroids HAVE expected results. PH’s DO NOT…
UG labs have their problems for sure. Barring problematic UG drugs, the results are expected as they would be with pharma grade…

[quote]ztanzanite wrote:
Pharmas have fda testing and have an expected result following use ([/quote]

gotcha. this was not your point.