# of Cycles and Size

Lets say a person goal is BBing and decides to cycle.

Is there a certain size that a person should be after a certain amount of cycles? I know that cycles can range from all kinds of stuff tren,deca,var,dbol,primabolan, HGH, test(obv) etc but do you guys think that IN GENERAL after 2-3 cycles for somebody’s goal that is BBing should they have reached a certain size?

Hell even post links to pictures that you think somebody should have reached after a certain amount.

IMO if you arent over 200 pounds after 3 cycles you are either too worried about cutting and your abs or you havent eaten right. Im just finishing cycle 3 and heres my before gear after gear pic

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
IMO if you arent over 200 pounds after 3 cycles you are either too worried about cutting and your abs or you havent eaten right. Im just finishing cycle 3 and heres my before gear after gear pic[/quote]

Now this is WHAT 3 cycles should do for you.

Gratz man looks like you did it right.

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
IMO if you arent over 200 pounds after 3 cycles you are either too worried about cutting and your abs or you havent eaten right. Im just finishing cycle 3 and heres my before gear after gear pic[/quote]

Just for curiosity sake you mind giving height and weight before and after and age too lol

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

awesome! That’s the best before/after shots I think I’ve ever seen!

About 165 here about 3 years and 4(not counting current one) cyles ago mind you my first two cycles were completly shit I mean completly shit almost every mistake you could have made I made… obviously Im on the right.

note: not sure why the pic is so small

this pic taken roughly 3 months ago at 225lbs pretty much same condition I am in now… but a good bit stronger now :slight_smile:

that took balls to post Reed, I commend you.

OP, the way you look will depend on how disciplined you were, what compounds you took, the duration, the legitimacy of the compounds, etc…

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

Fully impressed. Hell of a transformation.

and damn holy shit reed . the before pic is hard to see but you went from skinny to TANK. esp those traps are beastly bro

2.5 year timespan, 2 cycles of test… weight at first pic was 175-180, second pic 215

before

after

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:

your statement lacks a crucial measurement (height)

my apologies for posting incorrectly in my previous post. so once again 2 cycles within a 2.5 year timeframe.

before

after, sorry for the huge pics. went from 175-180 to 215 in the second pic

Curious about height as well, still one hell of a transformation

true im just below 5’11". anyone over 5’9" should be over 200 easy after 3 cycles in my opinion. if not a bulk cycle on dbol is in store. everyones personal goals are different tho. some ppl like that shredded look but i like a little beef on the frame then hardening and cutting

Walkway- Thanks man. I was just trying to give a honest answer.

RonDon- Lol now if I could just get some arms like yours I’d be in business.

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
true im just below 5’11". anyone over 5’9" should be over 200 easy after 3 cycles in my opinion. [/quote]

that’s completely reasonable