T Nation

Ode To The Squat Rack


Squat rack you are a many things to me
you are my church my palace and my prison
Squat rack you make me bleed throw up shit my pants and you make me a better man
squat rack you turn boys into men and men into gods

You are the creator of imortals
the alpha and the omega
the decider of fate
So heres to the squat rack

…oh yeah,no fucking curls in the squat rack!!!

this is for those that know what im talking about.

I kept trying to read it and then got distracted by those 25 inch calves lol.

Good stuff sir.

Anyone else notice that hes got the pussy pad on the bar?

Awesome post.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I kept trying to read it and then got distracted by those 25 inch calves lol.

Good stuff sir.[/quote]

x2

Those caves are unreal!

That was good… I liked that… :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I kept trying to read it and then got distracted by those 25 inch calves lol.

Good stuff sir.

x2

Those caves are unreal![/quote]

What? I see no “caves”. Vader this is a thread about the squat rack, not spelunking. Do try to keep from hijacking my friend.

I hope one day I’ll be as hardcore as you guys.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I hope one day I’ll be as hardcore as you guys.[/quote]

Don’t make me slap a ho!

You seem extra bitchy lately lol.

Why are you so MEAN alllll the time??

My mom makes me these awesome cookies called buckeyes and they are sweet, your name is very deceiving my friend.

I still love you though.

what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?

*puts gun in mouth

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I kept trying to read it and then got distracted by those 25 inch calves lol.

Good stuff sir.

x2

Those caves are unreal!

What? I see no “caves”. Vader this is a thread about the squat rack, not spelunking. Do try to keep from hijacking my friend.[/quote]

haha…I don’t know what happened. I edited the post after I noticed my mistake, but it seems to have reverted and now I have to live with it. I aspire to have calves worthy of spelunking in unreal caves.

Great post. If I was into t-shirts with slogans, this would be on it.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?[/quote]

No sorry, you should quit life.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
I hope one day I’ll be as hardcore as you guys.

Don’t make me slap a ho!

You seem extra bitchy lately lol.

Why are you so MEAN alllll the time??

My mom makes me these awesome cookies called buckeyes and they are sweet, your name is very deceiving my friend.

I still love you though.[/quote]

Lol, shes not being bitchy…its just that all of this is a bit emo for a site called TESTOSTERONE, dont you think?

The squat rack isnt my palace or church or any of that shit. Its a 3 x 3 x 7 foot metal cage that I do squats and other various fun exercises in.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?[/quote]

i curl in squat stand

if your squats are fun youre doin it wrong

[quote]Invictica wrote:
what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?[/quote]

Those stands are cool i want a pair for home squatting.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
if your squats are fun youre doin it wrong[/quote]

Great,lol

Too melodramatic.

I like “SHUT UP AND SQUAT!” more.