Ode to Tampa Terry

It’s because of the effort from people like Tampa-Terry that makes me very proud of this website.

My hat’s off to ya Terry!

wow i never knew she was a girl…awesome…thats amazing…i thought she was amazing when i thought she was a guy…now i am amazed at the work she does…keep it up…bm

No doubt, T-T is very helpful and a very special person.

Thanks for all the help and inspiration TT and keep it coming :slight_smile:

And btw, as ZEB mentioned, I want to see your beautiful grin :wink:

gary

Gosh, guys, I really am blushing, now. And I’m a bit at a loss for words.

Heck, I thought I was off the hook, stealing – er, quoting Prisoner#22, there.

Thank you, everyone. It’s fun seeing some of my old friends . . . and all the new ones, too! I promise that you all have given as much to me as I’ve ever had a chance to contribute to all of you here on T-mag.

Who was it that wanted to see my (grin)?

(chuckling) Sorry, but you all are going to have to wait for brag pics. I refuse to memorialize a work in progress. Ain’t we all on a journey?!?!

Hey TT. I can?t wait to see your ?centerfold?.

:^P

When is T-mag going to start paying you anyway?

Mage, nope, no centerfolds for me. They’re more likely to be pics of me in the gym doing a PR DL. (grin)

Don’t worry. T-mag has been very, very good to me. I owe them an incredible debt of gratitude. It’s part of why I do what I do. Payback for all I’ve learned from the articles and on the forum. It’s information that’s allowed me to manipulate an EXCEEDINGLY stubborn metabolism.

Heh, can’t believe I missed this thread earlier, but yeah, have to agree with everyone else here, Terry’s a really kewl, smart, uplifting woman that should be very well appreciated by anyone who’s benefitted from her knowledge or friendship on this forum. I’ve been away from here for quite a while, but as soon as I found my way back, she’s been gracious enough to influence and supply me with enough information to begin finding a way get a muscle/nerve problem corrected. Was definately impressed with that as well as the “behind the scenes” effort and homework she does to help people with their questions and problems. Is always cool to have friends like that. So here’s one more tipped hat and raised glass …Thank you Terry

…can’t wait for the centerfold! :wink:

Your reply’s seem well researched and thought out and always positive. Its great to have you around.

One asset of TT that I think is overlooked here…NO question for TT is “dumb”…and she never makes anyone appear dumb in her responses…

This is VERY rare in the Internet Forum world (and is sometimes a problem here!)

We all should be learning something new everyday…and if not for the “TT’s” in the world, we ALL would know a lot less…

(*blush"…grin… I thought that I’d write that before TT did!!!)

Mufasa

TT is the best, I’d love to meet her sometime, hell I’d love to marry her.

TT, it’s more than “just a kind word.” It’s a frequent presence with consistently reliable advice and valuable encouragement. Your posts are amazing.

Tim

Another set of two hands clapping for TT.

I’ve been at this crap for most of my 4-plus decades, but–even in answering a basic newbie question–she manages to convey information that makes veterans stop and go “Hmmm.”

My pre-beach cutting phase starts Monday, and much of what I plan to tackle comes directly from her macro-nutrient magic.

Kudos…

Oh, boy. I keep hoping this thread will drop from the board and disappear, and it just keeps re-appearing.

“Die, die!!!”

Seriously, thank you once again, everyone. I repeat, I know what I know today because of YOU ALL! Researching some of your questions keeps it fresh and fun for me and keeps me on my toes.

And yes, Mufasa, you pretty well stated one of my core values, “There ain’t no such thing as a dumb question.”

I agree. I always get sarcastic answers, but not from her. Keep up the good work. You’re greatly appreciated.

“…and she never makes anyone appear dumb in her responses…”

Not true. I was going to answer a persons question recently, after I read all the responses. The said not only what I was going to say, but with ten times as much information, and it was stated ten times better then I would have stated it. At which point I felt my response would have looked stupid in comparison to hers.

Though that is not a bad thing.

(Biting lip, hanging head in shame). Mage, I really must re-double my efforts in that regard. I swear I’m turning over a new leaf today . . .