OCTOBER Staley SUMMIT

I am getting very excited here - I have alot of you over here attending and will be letting you know in the next day or so the HOTEL deal that I got. This place rocks and I am getting suites for $75 a night- Plus full breakfast and a shuttle from airport and to the event! Alot of really cool things surrounding this event and some really major great swag giveaways! Also, working on great location for dinner party as always. We went to the locale yesterday to figure the seating and I am now lucky enough to have a few extra seats - but going fast!! So if interested pm me. This will probably be our last “open” Summit as we are heading in a different direction over here so if you are lucky enough to attend this you are in for one great time. And some surprises. October 14 & 15 Phoenix Az
Jules

If you sign up now, Jules will let you pick if you want share a room with Bastard or Heffernan. If you’re the lucky one to choose Bastard you may get the rrjc5488 treatment.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1170020&pageNo=0#1171276

Actually Sully, you have been picked as the doorprize-Jules

Jules,

Any news on booking that hotel deal?

I need to make sure I’m in the same place as Will and Bastard, such delightful gentlemen they are…