Obtaining a PS3

I decided officially today that I’m gonna’ attempt to get a PS3 on day one. I know it’s a bit late in the game to decide this, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted one at first (due to the insane claims/actions of the Sony execs). Anyway, I was hoping someone might be able to offer some suggestions as to how I could get my hands on one Nov. 17. I realize this will be near impossible, but keep in mind that I’m willing to camp out or kill if need be.

I was working the night the 360 came out and saw whole groups of derelicts camping out in front of best buys and such starting
around noon the day before. None of them looked like they ever worked an honest day in their life but they were willing to endure sub-zero temperatures all night to get a freaking game machine. Please dont be one of those clowns. You’ll get the damn thing in time and probably be better off for it as the glitches will be worked out.

I’ll have 5 on ebay starting at $1500 each. Happy bidding!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
I’ll have 5 on ebay starting at $1500 each. Happy bidding![/quote]

Haha, I was about to suggest he PM you for a price quote!

OP, you won’t get one. Most people who preordered aren’t going to get one either, there aren’t enough to go around. The only way would be to find a place that refused to take preorders and start blowing/licking the store manager.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
I’ll have 5 on ebay starting at $1500 each. Happy bidding![/quote]

How’d u get them?

[quote]allNatural wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
I’ll have 5 on ebay starting at $1500 each. Happy bidding!

How’d u get them?[/quote]

3 different stores with 3 connections.

You wont get one until February at the earliest.

yeah skip the ebay route and try calling all the different stores around your area, usually the ones that people dont suspect, when i was at bed bath and beyond a couple of weeks ago i asked the manager about them he said that they are getting 3.

when the 360 came out there was a costco in my area that got 100 of them, and there was no wait, no line, no nothing, in fact they didnt sell out until 3 days later.

so anyway just check around all the stores and ask.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
The only way would be to find a place that refused to take preorders and start blowing/licking the store manager.[/quote]

That’s hot.

You don’t need a video game platform that bad.

Seriously.