T Nation

Obsession: Radical Islam

Google the new indi film, Obsession: Radical Islam. The 2nd link will give you a 12 min version. I believe CNBC did an hour on this and it was quite frightening.

Thoughts???
www.obsessionthemovie.com/12min.htm

Why not let the moderate muslimstake care of the radicals.

In the mean time, we can deal with radical Christians. They’re both a threat to the world.

You can easily find the full version of the movie on various torrent sites. It’s a heavily shared movie on the internet. Download it and watch it, it’s a good flick.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

In the mean time, we can deal with radical Christians. They’re both a threat to the world.[/quote]

Because they haven’t and they won’t. Your stupidity is astounding…

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

In the mean time, we can deal with radical Christians. They’re both a threat to the world.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s accurate to compare extreme Christians to extreme Muslims. I have not seen many things, people, or places blown up in recent history by masked Christian fundamentalists.

Violent Islamic movements are a serious problem. The groups that belong under this umbrella have made no secret of their intentions, and it’s pretty widespread.

The same can’t be said for nutcase Christians, who, at worst, have blown up abortion clinics and stage offensive protests at funerals. And say stupid shit on their television programs.

There are no moderate Muslims. Deep down, they truly hate everything about western culture.

We believe in happiness. Their first rule is to surrender your will to Allah.

We believe in honesty and fair-play. They think people who believe that are insane.

We believe women have equal rights to men. They tie women to trees and whip them and deny women education.

We believe in religious tolerance. They won’t allow anyone to display a cross. They blow up Buddhist shrines and laugh for the cameras.

The list goes on and on.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
There are no moderate Muslims. Deep down, they truly hate everything about western culture.

We believe in happiness.
[/quote]

Who nominated you to speak in the name of the western world ?

Didn’t you start ?

• The Hate Soccer Thread
  • The HATE YOUR DOC Thread
  • The Tormenting Other Drivers Thread
  • I hate today’s Powerful Image (01/03/07) thread

Tell me what is this happiness you talk about ?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We believe in religious tolerance.[/quote]

Right in the middle of an anti-muslim rant.

Thanks for the laugh.

I know this guy who had a muslim friend. He was a very moderate muslim until he went to a particular mosque in Nashville. He came back telling everyone shocking stories of how they preach anti-americanism in that mosque which is IN AMERICA.

Then he sort of dissapeared and they all thought that he just went back to India (we’re all immigrants)but then his family back there said that they haven’t seen him in years so they finally emailed him and asked him where the hell he was and he was in Pakistan getting ready to go to Afganistan and fight the U.S. troops there. This guy was a moderate muslim before he went to that mosque. And that mosque which turned him into a terrorist was IN AMERICA.

HeadHunter-

You should really leave your cave from time to time.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

[/quote]

Yes, because they’ve done such a brilliant job of it already. Have you ever looked at the nations now threatened by Islamic terrorism and Islamic separatists? It’s a pretty damn long list. It’s not all about Europeans and Americans. How about Somilia with Shia law shoved down their throats recently? You think this is bad now? Guess whose birthrates dwarf the western people’s?

Islamic jihad started long before 9-11 and moderate muslims didn’t rush out to put the bastards down then. Instead, the moderates tell us not to draw cartoons, or say bad things, of their prophet. It’s our fault such otherwise fine young muslims get whipped into a violent frenzy.

It’s absolutely nutty to think muslims are going to fight our fight for us, and win it.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
There are no moderate Muslims.[/quote]

You couldn’t be more wrong. Islam is the biggest religion in the world. The number of Muslims who are violent extremists is less than one percent.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
There are no moderate Muslims.

You couldn’t be more wrong. Islam is the biggest religion in the world. The number of Muslims who are violent extremists is less than one percent.

[/quote]

Those are the only ones with the rat-like courage to do what the others believe as well.

Look, no religion that begins by telling you to surrender your will to Allah can ever lead to anything but disaster. Those people then become automatons, doing the will of Mulah Omar or some other rat-fuck. The premises of this religion are just like Nazism, with the more extreme elements rising to the top. The Mulah in Iraq who’s leading the insurgents is the 21st century version of Reinhard Heydrich.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

I am pretending to accept your number as fact though there is no verifiable way to do so; and please provide the resource that gave you said figure. I’d like to see if how accurate that is. Anyhow, I did a little math based on the the amount of Islamassholes being .5% which is less than 1%. That still makes it 6,000,000. Which is not a small amount of extremists. I’d certainly hate to take my chances on an army that is 6 million strong.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

…AND, Christianity is still the biggest religion in the world at 2 billion strong.

[quote]40yarddash wrote:
I know this guy who had a muslim friend. He was a very moderate muslim until he went to a particular mosque in Nashville. He came back telling everyone shocking stories of how they preach anti-americanism in that mosque which is IN AMERICA.

Then he sort of dissapeared and they all thought that he just went back to India (we’re all immigrants)but then his family back there said that they haven’t seen him in years so they finally emailed him and asked him where the hell he was and he was in Pakistan getting ready to go to Afganistan and fight the U.S. troops there. This guy was a moderate muslim before he went to that mosque. And that mosque which turned him into a terrorist was IN AMERICA.

[/quote]

Can we all say: “Where’s the SWAT team?”

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Yes, because they’ve done such a brilliant job of it already. Have you ever looked at the nations now threatened by Islamic terrorism and Islamic separatists? It’s a pretty damn long list. It’s not all about Europeans and Americans. How about Somilia with Shia law shoved down their throats recently? You think this is bad now? Guess whose birthrates dwarf the western people’s?

Islamic jihad started long before 9-11 and moderate muslims didn’t rush out to put the bastards down then. Instead, the moderates tell us not to draw cartoons, or say bad things, of their prophet. It’s our fault such otherwise fine young muslims get whipped into a violent frenzy.

It’s absolutely nutty to think muslims are going to fight our fight for us, and win it.[/quote]

Dear Sloth,
You are trying to be rational with the greatest known version of stupidity, Arrogance. Wreckless has never once actually made a logical point using reason. He comes, taunts, points fingers and berates, then leaves without one ounce of logic.

My point is that presenting an argument to him is a waste of time. He is like the Associated Press. Besides he’d be better served worrying about the EU trying to make puppet states out of it’s member countries, not American politics.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

We believe in happiness. Their first rule is to surrender your will to Allah.

We believe in honesty and fair-play. They think people who believe that are insane.

We believe women have equal rights to men. They tie women to trees and whip them and deny women education.

We believe in religious tolerance. They won’t allow anyone to display a cross. They blow up Buddhist shrines and laugh for the cameras.

The list goes on and on.[/quote]

My god. I had near forgotten racists like you still existed in the US.

I guess I was being naive for awhile.

You do realize by hating Muslims, you’re making yourself out to be a Christian extremist? One whom no one listens to anymore?

Your probably the worst debater I’ve ever seen. You alienate your audience almost immediately by making radical statements like some of the media conservatives and libs. What you fail to realize, however, is that most people are not nearly as extreme as the candidates and media source we have to choose from.

You fail.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
40yarddash wrote:

Can we all say: “Where’s the SWAT team?”

[/quote]

Knocking down doors of pot smokers.

Why do you ask?

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Brad61 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I am pretending to accept your number as fact though there is no verifiable way to do so; and please provide the resource that gave you said figure. I’d like to see if how accurate that is. Anyhow, I did a little math based on the the amount of Islamassholes being .5% which is less than 1%. That still makes it 6,000,000. Which is not a small amount of extremists. I’d certainly hate to take my chances on an army that is 6 million strong.[/quote]

Great post Brad,

According to Obsession the movie, radical extremists are 10 to 15%. Now I don’t know if that is “violent” radical extremests. Your math was scary enough.

I would love to see how they act in the mosques, as compared to how they smile at us in the 7/11 or wherever. And I am talking about the evil ones, and not the USA loving 99.5%.