Obsessed With Eggs??

[quote]TC wrote:
HouseOfAtlas wrote:

…are just as cheap as a cheap whey protein, it’s hard to beat them when it comes to protein quality and price.

“Not for long,” said TC, in a deliberately vague manner.

[/quote]

zomg suspense!

[quote]Ren wrote:
TC wrote:
HouseOfAtlas wrote:

…are just as cheap as a cheap whey protein, it’s hard to beat them when it comes to protein quality and price.

zomg suspense![/quote]

ROFL @ zomg…

kthxbye

[quote]TC wrote:
HouseOfAtlas wrote:

[/quote]

Ponders, egg based protein from Biotest to come…

Aren’t you concerned about excessive flatulence eating that many eggs? I have enough of a hard time suppressing egg farts and I only eat 3-4 per day.

[quote]simplenothing wrote:
… I have enough of a hard time suppressing egg farts …[/quote]

Don’t try to suppress them. You might blow an O-ring.

Well, there is a time to suppress and a time to release. I was speaking of those times when it might not be appropriate for release. ie. at job interview, on a date, at church, etc.

[quote]simplenothing wrote:
Aren’t you concerned about excessive flatulence eating that many eggs? I have enough of a hard time suppressing egg farts and I only eat 3-4 per day.[/quote]

Nope. If I don’t get enough water and fiber in my diet, then it seems to cause a problem, but veggies help in this department, along with some Citrucel (if needed).

Like I stated before in a different thread, real protein foods (like eggs and chicken), IMO, are superior to protein powders. I used to drink protein powders more than I should of and my gains went nowhere. Once I switched over to eating more “real” protein, my progress started up.

If protein powder was superior to real food, then we could just drink protein shakes all day.

Yes, but I east lots of veggies too. And protien powder never really contributed to any heightened effluvium. I’m fairly sure I have isolated the cause to eggs. Eggs and dessicated liver tablets.

Hmmmm… that’s weird. I eat a crap load of eggs and don’t get gas. Maybe its something else that is causing it?

no way egg farts go back to prehistoric times palentoligist recently discovered that mother dinosaurs protecting theyre eggs identified oviraptors by there horrible gas.