T Nation

Observations After Stopping TRT

Yes legit Nolvadex/tamoxifen for his first choice for a PCT. I though he should ask Defy about the Novedex XT to see if it was better.

Thanks. I am going to give it one last try. If I can’t get to a good place naturally I’ll be back on for life.

What’s your situation? How old, what led you to TRT etc… I was a blown up titty man on TRT with HCG.

They are going to put me on Clomid so I have a plan. That was what defy wanted to do although I know a lot of folks here say just Nolvadex is the way to go.

I wanted to make another observations. When I started TRT I got annoyed easily and was kind of aggressive with a “I don’t give a fuck” attitude underneath. I had a let the chips fall where they may I have a right to be angry kind on this one attitude. I never worried I wouldn’t be able to maintain that in a controlled way if I was challenged. That died down and I ended up in a pretty good place where stuff didn’t bother me and if something did I was able to either address it or let it roll off my back.

Almost 4 weeks off T and this morning at a packed event for my kids sporting championships and everything is bugging the living shit out of me but in a bad way. It’s that mental thing. When you are topped off with T you definitely handle things better mentally. That’s an observation I wanted to share.

I would never take advice from here over Defy. Let me share part of an email from a friend who went on Clomid he’s 34 years old. His first lab was his natty numbers before clomid.
1st Labs:
Total Testosterone: 480 (range is 348 - 1197)
Free Testosterone: 6.7 (range is 8.7 - 25.1)
DHEA: 300 (range is 102.6 - 416.3)
Luteinizing Hormone: 9.0 (range is 1.7 - 8.6)
Estradiol: 18 (range is 8.0 - 35.0)

Started 25mg daily Clomid

2nd Labs:
Total Testosterone: 966 (range is 348 - 1197)
Free Testosterone: 12.8 (range is 8.7 - 25.1)
DHEA: 380 (range is 102.6 - 416.3)
Luteinizing Hormone: 12 (range is 1.7 - 8.6)
Estradiol: 27 (range is 8.0 - 35.0)

Is your friend going to stop clomid to see where he’s at Natty?

This was back in 2016. I met this guy from another mens health/TRT forum and we started PMing each other. He wanted kids and did not want to take any chances. Clomid was the best way I knew at the time. The last time we spoke he was feeling strong and confident an working hard to make a baby. I should PM him and see how he is doing. Once he got fixed he stopped posting on the forum an that was my only way to contact him.