Obesity Research Paper?

I’m writing a paper for my Mammalian Physiology class. It is supposed to be a review of some current (within the last 10 years) research articles relating to the physiology of mammals. (obviously). I have to review 4 articles and I was wondering if you all had some good suggestions as too interesting topics relating to the physiology of obesity. Anything yall want to toss out helps. Thanks!!

Go to infotrac onefiles website, type up obesity and you’ll find plenty to help you out.

Link?

Anyone else?

You have access to a university database? Journal of Applied Physiology should be your first stop. Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise next, if you’re looking at the exercise end.

-Dan

[quote]AceDeuce wrote:
I’m writing a paper for my Mammalian Physiology class. It is supposed to be a review of some current (within the last 10 years) research articles relating to the physiology of mammals. (obviously). I have to review 4 articles and I was wondering if you all had some good suggestions as too interesting topics relating to the physiology of obesity. Anything yall want to toss out helps. Thanks!![/quote]

Is there a relationship between eating mammals and obesity?