Obesession with Not Eating Junk Food?

It’s actually a health food if you’re cutting. Last time I ate from Pizza Hut I lost 6 lbs in 2 days. Because I shit the whole time. When they closed the 2 Pizza Huts we had in town, I didn’t cry 1 tear. Good Riddance.

I make a nice pizza at home. Then I have a best of both worlds, tasty and nutritious.

So let me get this straight, your DAD says that people like you do it because they were abused as a kid… Don’t be shy to ask him if he ever put a finger in your bum when you were young then.

So you’re dad is the poster boy for ideal health then I take. No. Well, let me guess. He’s overweight to some degree, you’re stronger than him, he struggles with things that were once easy, you feel much better than you did…

This is part of the reason for the obesity epidemic and our pathetic standing as an educated nation. We’re plain lazy and getting worse.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Most people, who never integrated the idea of real progression or achievement in their lives, won’t accept sacrifices or unusual practises who go against mainstream with no immediate benefit or explanation.

It seems extreme or radical to them.
[/quote]

In summary

1. Don’t let someone pressure you into eating something if they don’t share your eating habits/healthier lifestyle. Most people find it easier to bring others down with them instead of doing good for themselves.

2. Pizza is fine every now and then as long as your not doing it for the above reason.

3. Health food is different than diet food. If you get the shits and lose weight it doesn’t mean what you ate was healthy.

When you first start working out, people will say you’re compensating for something or don’t know how to enjoy life. Three years later, they’ll ask you for fitness advice, while envying your physique. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I spend a lot of my day running an inner monologue of 'fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, go fuck yourself…"

Its actually very helpful. No one can hear me and it reminds me to be my own person.

We don’t have good pizza in Maine. Period. Anywhere.

I was in NJ last week. I devoured mucha pizza. Even the worst pizza within 50 miles of Philly is magnitudes better than the best pizza up here.

Add some meat, it’s the perfect food.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

I was in NJ last week. I devoured mucha pizza. Even the worst pizza within 50 miles of Philly is magnitudes better than the best pizza up here.

Add some meat, it’s the perfect food.[/quote]

lol, here in new hyde park, log island there’s a big Italian population so there’s a pizzeria at least every block on the major avenues! can’t wait for my next cheat meal for em!

Yeah right if u live in New York why waste a cheat meal on Pizza Hut pizza when you guys have all the bomb shit.

Good for you kid, you need to be cutting, sounds like you were bulking for the first years of your life. I was the fat kid and family was constantly giving me shit in my early 20’s when I was getting healthy. Now in my mid 30’s everyone in the family comes to me for diet and excercise help. Keep doing what you are doing.

[quote]deadliftgoal500 wrote:

he also said that people who want to gain muscle are compensating for abuse they had to endure earlier in life.

[/quote]

maybe hes trying to say hes sorry

[quote]Remu_87 wrote:
This problem applies to everything people who don’t train do in their lives. My sister always complains about shoulder pain, I offer to help her fix it and what response do I get? “Maybe later” I get funny looks when i end conversations saying Merry Christmas Bob. [/quote]
you shouldnt be putting the moves on your sister, that shit is fucked up dude. get help

If your of asian decent it’s obviously just a lack of communication with your dad. Try telling him this.

“Dad, I don’t want to rive my rife according to what you want me to do. I want to rive for me, and if rifting weights and eating crean food herps me accomprish my gaors, then you need to ret me do what is best for me.”

V

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Damn you, Steely! You were in JERSEY and you didn’t let me know?

We coulda had a pie or 2 together.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Damn you, Steely! You were in JERSEY and you didn’t let me know?

We coulda had a pie or 2 together.[/quote]

Where the Hell are you in Jersey anyway? For some reason I keep thinking you’re Philly-side of Jersey, like Trenton/Cherry Hill/Camden area.

I grew up deep south in Cumberland County (farm/marshland)

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
Girls don’t eat pizza…[/quote]

Yeah, we don’t fart, either.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:

Yeah, we don’t fart, either.[/quote]

Bullshit on that account. I know first had that you do. Ive seen it with my eyes, and smelled the gas and flatulence.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
If your of asian decent it’s obviously just a lack of communication with your dad. Try telling him this.

“Dad, I don’t want to rive my rife according to what you want me to do. I want to rive for me, and if rifting weights and eating crean food herps me accomprish my gaors, then you need to ret me do what is best for me.”

V[/quote]
props my friend, that was hirarious.

ps that’s racist