Obama's War on Women

Wait a minute:

1. If I’m not mistaken; this was NOT the President’s comment to begin with and

2. The President AND the First Lady came our strongly and quickly against the comment.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Wait a minute:

2. The President AND the First Lady came our strongly and quickly against the comment.

Mufasa[/quote]

Correct.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Wait a minute:

Mufasa[/quote]

No one said it was the President’s comment. It was Hilary Rosin’s comment and she is an Obama operative having been in the White House on multiple occasions. The Allusion is that they floated such an attack through her just in case it backfired, which it did. There is certainly no proof that it came from Obama. But, keeping with his class warfare campaign strategy it would make perfect sense.

People have forgotten to question everything. Too many people get so caught up in their politics that they choose sides, and then anything goes to destroy the other side(s).

It’s an easy trap to fall into, but if you are right, you don’t need to use these tactics. And if you believe you need to use these tactics, then you need to question if your opinion is the right one if the only way to support it is to lie, cheat, or steal.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
So um Mage…what have you been up to? [/quote]

Stuff.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

1. The President AND the First Lady came our strongly and quickly against the comment.

[/quote]

“Strongly and quickly” eh? Nice. Are those David Axelrod’s words?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
It was Hilary Rosin’s comment and she is an Obama operative having been in the White House on multiple occasions.
[/quote]

She’s also a key DNC strategist. Anyone who says attacking Ann Romney was not a calculated political strategy by Obamaland is either dishonest, or one of those idiots who just project onto Obama what they want him to be.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

1. The President AND the First Lady came our strongly and quickly against the comment.

[/quote]

“Strongly and quickly” eh? Nice. Are those David Axelrod’s words?[/quote]

No, they’re mine; because that’s EXACTLY what the President and First Lady did.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[/quote]

“Strongly and quickly” eh? Nice. Are those David Axelrod’s words?[/quote]

No, they’re mine; because that’s EXACTLY what the President and First Lady did.

Mufasa[/quote]

Mufasa…Mufasa…Mufasa…You must know how the game is played by both parties. Float it out there and then own if it is a winner and disown if it’s a stinker.

Come on now, stop it.

Keep in mind that we’re talking about politicians–Right?

Okay.

Agree, Zeb!

(By the way…the President and Romney are neck and neck in the Polls. I’m going to post a thread after work about how I think the TeaPublicans (NOT independents or the “MSLM” will make the difference. I’m just getting my thoughts together!)

Mufasa

[quote]The Mage wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Stuff.[/quote]

Magical stuff?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Agree, Zeb!

(By the way…the President and Romney are neck and neck in the Polls. I’m going to post a thread after work about how I think the TeaPublicans (NOT independents or the “MSLM” will make the difference. I’m just getting my thoughts together!)

Mufasa[/quote]

I think the turn out for Romney will be huge. Which is the exact opposite of what the liberal media have been saying. They want people to buy into their “the republicans are weak” theory. But quite honestly Obama’s glaring problems are just now starting to come to the top. Where is he going to hide the unemployment rate? Where is he going to hide the 16 trillion in debt 4 trillion of which he owns.

Obama has also lost the halo effect. He’s been in 3 1/2 years and people know that he’s not the second coming any longer. That’s why he’s working hard to divide this country between the have’s and have not’s. The Chicago politician is really coming out in him now.

I think those who are thinking this is a cake walk for the chosen one are in for a surprise.

If Romney can tie the game this early after coming off of a hard primary season Obama should be concerned.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Agree, Zeb!

Mufasa[/quote]

I think the turn out for Romney will be huge. Which is the exact opposite of what the liberal media have been saying. They want people to buy into their “the republicans are weak” theory. But quite honestly Obama’s glaring problems are just now starting to come to the top. Where is he going to hide the unemployment rate? Where is he going to hide the 16 trillion in debt 4 trillion of which he owns.

Obama has also lost the halo effect. He’s been in 3 1/2 years and people know that he’s not the second coming any longer. That’s why he’s working hard to divide this country between the have’s and have not’s. The Chicago politician is really coming out in him now.

I think those who are thinking this is a cake walk for the chosen one are in for a surprise.

If Romney can tie the game this early after coming off of a hard primary season Obama should be concerned. [/quote]

So what is this Romney fellow going to do differently if he wins?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Agree, Zeb!

Mufasa[/quote]

If Romney can tie the game this early after coming off of a hard primary season Obama should be concerned. [/quote]

So what is this Romney fellow going to do differently if he wins?[/quote]

Okay, I’ll forget about your religious bigotry and answer your question.

Here are two things that will be different among many, many others:

1- Get rid of Obamacare. If he did nothing else I would love him for this. Obamacare is the single largest government grab of power in the history of the country. The 2000 plus page bill that, as we know now, no one read seeks to control most aspects of a citizen’s life. I could go on and on about how bad this is so when Romney ditches it I’ll be very happy.

2- Lower taxes which will have a positive effect on the economy. We pay too much in taxes as a country. Obama wants to raise taxes for those making 250-k or more regardless of how they earned that money. That means that the many small businesses that are listed as an “S” corp (which means the gross of the company is looked at as direct income to the individual owner) will be taxed to the hilt. This will further have a negative effect on the economy as approximately 67% of all new hires are from small business.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]The Mage wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Stuff.[/quote]

Magical stuff?[/quote]

Actually, magic has been on the back burner recently. Though it is still a goal to build a Halloween show.

I’ve built a (very) small vending business, and now am building an online business, which included learning multiple languages, and SQL.

Also dealt with a family death, complex estate stuff, and my Wife’s foot operation. (Resulting in 3 months of slavery for me.)

Oops, I’m hijacking a political discussion.

You’re All A Bunch Of Poopy Heads!

There, we’re back on track now.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

I’m actually less concerned about psycho analyzing why he’s such a bad President and more concerned with beating him in November BECAUSE he’s such a bad President.[/quote]

Daily Caller today:

'According to some strategists, Republicans are in a political pickle. President Obama’s likability ratings are ahead of Mitt Romney’s by more than a 2-to-1 margin. Through focus groups, polls and surveys, Republicans are developing a strategy that cautiously avoids attacking Obama personally and instead focuses on attacking Obama’s incompetence and leadership failures. But is that the right strategy?

Republicans at every level seem to be embracing the “fact,” typically devoid of historical examples, that personally attacking Obama will backfire, driving independents and moderates back into the warm-cool embrace of President Awesome.

Democrats are experts at employing this strategy - it’s how they destroyed George W. Bush and Sarah Palin…the campaigns against them were engineered from the moment they walked onto the national political stage.

When going after Obama’s character, one needs only to focus on what has already been demonstrated: that he lacks it. Republicans need to burst the ignorance bubble perpetuated by Obama’s media royal guards. It’s already beginning to burst and Republicans have the ability to speed that process along. The concept is saturation and the rule is repetition over spaced intervals for greatest retention.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Agree, Zeb!

Mufasa[/quote]

So what is this Romney fellow going to do differently if he wins?[/quote]

Okay, I’ll forget about your religious bigotry and answer your question.

Here are two things that will be different among many, many others:

1- Get rid of Obamacare. If he did nothing else I would love him for this. Obamacare is the single largest government grab of power in the history of the country. The 2000 plus page bill that, as we know now, no one read seeks to control most aspects of a citizen’s life. I could go on and on about how bad this is so when Romney ditches it I’ll be very happy.

2- Lower taxes which will have a positive effect on the economy. We pay too much in taxes as a country. Obama wants to raise taxes for those making 250-k or more regardless of how they earned that money. That means that the many small businesses that are listed as an “S” corp (which means the gross of the company is looked at as direct income to the individual owner) will be taxed to the hilt. This will further have a negative effect on the economy as approximately 67% of all new hires are from small business.
[/quote]

We will see how much he really changes. Of the candidates Romney was the one least likely to change Obamacare and part might fall through from the Supreme Court anyway. And what was with that religious bigotry comment? I thought I would have a problem with Romney being mormon but surprisingly I don’t, he seems to keep that part of his life out of politics, as he should.

Would you vote for a Muslim running for president if they agreed with your political issues only a little bit more than a Christian running from your denomination?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Of the candidates Romney was the one least likely to change Obamacare[/quote]

Why do you say that? He’s sworn to end it immediately. And he will do so not because he hates but because he wants the conservative base to love him for 2016.

Just that I’ve read your religious bigotry on other threads. Good for you for not caring what Romney’s religion is.

I would vote for an atheist if I thought he or she would be able to get us out of this very huge mess that we’re in. I’ve said the following many times but you’ve probably missed it. If you were ever in a serious accident and you were lying on the operating table you wouldn’t look up at your doctor and say “unless you’re a Christian I don’t want you operating.”
And you can fill in any religion that you want or atheist for that matter. The point is the same!

Well, that’s exactly how I feel about hiring a person to run the country. The last thing I care about is what religion he or she is. It is practically irrelevant in these financially troubled times. We need a really good person who understands that economy and is able to take the proper action. I believe that man is Mitt Romney.

Will he win?

Who knows?

If nothing else, Romney knows how to run a business and he’s earned what is his. Clearly the man is innovative (Bain & Company contributions) and is capable of solving complex problems. Mormons generally piss me off with their “holier than thou” attitudes but if it stays out of politics, who cares?

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
If nothing else, Romney knows how to run a business and he’s earned what is his. Clearly the man is innovative (Bain & Company contributions) and is capable of solving complex problems. Mormons generally piss me off with their “holier than thou” attitudes but if it stays out of politics, who cares?[/quote]

Exactly my point. Romney comes along at time when we need someone who can understand the complexities of a big economic structure such as the US economy. We tried a community organizer and we can now see where it got us.

Romney didn’t get to be worth 200 million because he’s an idiot. And those who think he inherited it are quite wrong. Romney gave away what inheritance that he did receive to his alma mater.

Romney is a self-made multi millionaire and that my friends takes intelligence, the ability to manage people and a great amount of initiative. The exact qualities that we need in our Chief Executive.

Community organizer… (shaking head)