Obama's Unforgiveable Sins

Let’s compile a list of his wrongs that simply are beyond forgiveness. I’ll start.

(1) Voting to cut off funding for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Without regard to political opinions, our troops deserve the best means to protect themselves and prosecute the war. To cut off their funding is unforgiveable.

That ignores an earlier bill which Obama supported. The earlier bill provided funding for the troops in Iraq and called for a timeline for withdrawal.

Given his stance on both bills, it’s clear that he supports the troops but doesn’t want to fund a perpetual war.

[quote]forlife wrote:
That ignores an earlier bill which Obama supported. The earlier bill provided funding for the troops in Iraq and called for a timeline for withdrawal.

Given his stance on both bills, it’s clear that he supports the troops but doesn’t want to fund a perpetual war.[/quote]

He grandstanded with the lives of our fellow Americans, for political gain.

[quote]He sponsored S.CON.RES.53: A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that any effort to impose photo identification requirements for voting should be rejected.

In 1999 he was the only Illinois State Senator to vote against a bill barring early release for (criminal) sex offenders.

In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA (Born Alive Infants Protection Act) was sent, Obama prevented it from even getting a hearing. BAIPA, by the way, stated that all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted. [/quote]

Source:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/77500/barack_hussein_obama_jr_defends_partialbirth.html

Opposing the Child Born Alive Protection Act is about the most despicable thing that anyone could do. He should have the shit beaten out of him for that one. What a cocksucker.

Can anyone tell me anything that he has done? That alone should be dispicable. He has been a Congressman for almost two years now and the single most important thing he has done is Campaign for the Presidency? If that is the case, he has not even done a good job at that as most people only heard about him this year.

And the CBAPA thing is bad but to vote against a bill, which would prevent the early release of Child Molesters? Come on! Is this guy for real?

You are all lying liars. He is the most experienced and the most compassionate. Vote for him or you are a crotchety old racist sumbitch.

He wants change.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

Kind of like Bush did by starting the war in the first place?

Ties to terrorists.

Mentor was a Marxist.

He tried to stop the recent troop withdrawls to influence the vote. He did not want Bush to begin the withdrawl because it would weaken one of his anti-war points.

He attended a racist church for 20 years. 20 years people.

Did you know he does not salute the American flag?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
forlife wrote:

Given his stance on both bills, it’s clear that he supports the troops but doesn’t want to fund a perpetual war.

[/quote]

Exactly right. Seems he has little concern for human life so long as he can advance himself.

[quote]Bigd1970 wrote:
Can anyone tell me anything that he has done? That alone should be dispicable. He has been a Congressman for almost two years now and the single most important thing he has done is Campaign for the Presidency?

If that is the case, he has not even done a good job at that as most people only heard about him this year.

And the CBAPA thing is bad but to vote against a bill, which would prevent the early release of Child Molesters? Come on! Is this guy for real?[/quote]

He’s real and coming to a town near you…

[quote]forlife wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, and we went there to steal oil too…Sheesh people, don’t let reality get in the way of aimless one liners…Iraq was idiotic, but it was not grandstanding.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Ties to terrorists.

Mentor was a Marxist.

He tried to stop the recent troop withdrawls to influence the vote. He did not want Bush to begin the withdrawl because it would weaken one of his anti-war points.

He attended a racist church for 20 years. 20 years people.

Did you know he does not salute the American flag?

[/quote]

And he apparently has little regard for people who aren’t currently sucking his dick.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Bush had the backing of congress. Please go check the congressional record if you doubt me.

Or, are you going to tell me that he went in all on his own with out the backing of congress? Please tell me you are smarter than this.

Now I am not a republican, but this pretty much sums it up in my book.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA (Born Alive Infants Protection Act) was sent, Obama prevented it from even getting a hearing.

BAIPA, by the way, stated that all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.

Source:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/77500/barack_hussein_obama_jr_defends_partialbirth.html
[/quote]

The Born Alive Infants Protection Act was passed as a federal law 2002. The 2003 Illinois act was not the same thing, and included the additional provision:

A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.

Sounds like a great reason to get in on the floor and vote “yes” to me.

[quote]Gael wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA (Born Alive Infants Protection Act) was sent, Obama prevented it from even getting a hearing.

BAIPA, by the way, stated that all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.

Source:

The Born Alive Infants Protection Act was passed as a federal law 2002. The 2003 Illinois act was not the same thing, and included the additional provision:

A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.

[/quote]

There is no justification on earth by which any sane person can be against what you have italicized.

I don’t know if you ar trying to defend Opie, or not, but throwing that quote up surely isn’t going to help him out.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Gael wrote:
MrRezister wrote:
In 2003, as chairman of the next Senate committee to which BAIPA (Born Alive Infants Protection Act) was sent, Obama prevented it from even getting a hearing. BAIPA, by the way, stated that all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.

Source:

There is no justification on earth by which any sane person can be against what you have italicized.

I don’t know if you ar trying to defend Opie, or not, but throwing that quote up surely isn’t going to help him out.
[/quote]

If a person supports a woman’s right to choose, why does it matter if the fetus is killed before or after it leaves the womb?

The two choices are morally equivalent, so to say Obama’s stance is “unforgivable” is to say all pro choice politicians are unforgivable.