T Nation

Obama's Speech


#1

You haters have had more than enough time by now to digest and regurgitate all the Faux News/Lamebaugh talking points by now. So lets have it. Tell us how he undermined our interests, or kissed the feet of terrorists, or stabbed Israel in the back, or something.

jeffro? dickey? cockstar? pushy? anyone?


#2

Excellent speech, although what is needed to implement this globally is a capable, wise and visionary leader, well educated in Islam, who can turn the Muslim world around.


#3

I like the part where he talked about borrowing billions of dollars we don’t have to give to other people.


#4

Didn’t watch it. Why waste my time??


#5

[quote]colleend78 wrote:
Didn’t watch it. Why waste my time??[/quote]

True that, I just watch Fox and they tell me what Obama said.


#6

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#7

In case anyone wants to waste some time, here’s the text of the speech:


#8

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
colleend78 wrote:
Didn’t watch it. Why waste my time??

True that, I just watch Fox and they tell me what Obama said. [/quote]

The European media could not report his speech because they all had his cock in their mouths, which, come to think of it, is quite an accomplishment.

Had he ceased the moment and passed out the kool aid they´d all be dead by now.

For realz.


#9

[quote]Chushin wrote:
So, will an Arab and/or Muslim leader now reciprocate and make a public showing of their “respect” for Christianity and Western civilization? [/quote]

If anyone of them could lie so convincingly, we should keep an eye on him.


#10

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#11

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
colleend78 wrote:
Didn’t watch it. Why waste my time??

True that, I just watch Fox and they tell me what Obama said. [/quote]

He has proven himself a blatent liar, why would I watch anything he says, unless of course I watch and then calculate the opposite of everything he says to find out what he is really going to do. I could do that much I guess.

V


#12

[quote]orion wrote:
The European media could not report his speech because they all had his cock in their mouths, which, come to think of it, is quite an accomplishment. [/quote]

You should check out the Arab media and blogosphere. It’s much worse!


#13

[quote]lixy wrote:
orion wrote:
The European media could not report his speech because they all had his cock in their mouths, which, come to think of it, is quite an accomplishment.

You should check out the Arab media and blogosphere. It’s much worse![/quote]

So either it is true what they say about black men or he is the Messiah.

His cock is either ubiquitous or three kilometers long.


#14

[quote]tme wrote:
You haters have had more than enough time by now to digest and regurgitate all the Faux News/Lamebaugh talking points by now. So lets have it. Tell us how he undermined our interests, or kissed the feet of terrorists, or stabbed Israel in the back, or something.

jeffro? dickey? cockstar? pushy? anyone?

[/quote]

Disn’t waste my time watching it. Don’t watch Fox news on a regular basis. Have no idea what he said. I am sure it was amazing and prophetic. Thanks for the shout out though jackass. great thread.


#15

[quote]dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:
You haters have had more than enough time by now to digest and regurgitate all the Faux News/Lamebaugh talking points by now. So lets have it. Tell us how he undermined our interests, or kissed the feet of terrorists, or stabbed Israel in the back, or something.

jeffro? dickey? cockstar? pushy? anyone?

Disn’t waste my time watching it. Don’t watch Fox news on a regular basis. Have no idea what he said. I am sure it was amazing and prophetic. Thanks for the shout out though jackass. great thread.[/quote]

Here is the speech:

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you’d be mine
But here we are, we’re here tonight

Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
Singing Amen, I, I’m alive

[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died

And I’m singing Amen

Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We’ll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
(I’m alive)

[Chorus x2]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died
When nobody died…

[Chorus]

We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day when nobody died


#16

[quote]Unaware wrote:
I like the part where he talked about borrowing billions of dollars we don’t have to give to other people.[/quote]

Don’t worry…they NEED it more than us.


#17

[quote]orion wrote:
dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:
You haters have had more than enough time by now to digest and regurgitate all the Faux News/Lamebaugh talking points by now. So lets have it. Tell us how he undermined our interests, or kissed the feet of terrorists, or stabbed Israel in the back, or something.

jeffro? dickey? cockstar? pushy? anyone?

Disn’t waste my time watching it. Don’t watch Fox news on a regular basis. Have no idea what he said. I am sure it was amazing and prophetic. Thanks for the shout out though jackass. great thread.

Here is the speech:

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you’d be mine
But here we are, we’re here tonight

Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
Singing Amen, I, I’m alive

[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died

And I’m singing Amen

Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I’m alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We’ll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
Singing Amen, I, I’m alive
(I’m alive)

[Chorus x2]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we’d see the day when nobody died
When nobody died…

[Chorus]

We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day, we’d see the day
When nobody died
We’d see the day when nobody died [/quote]

more substance than I would have guessed. I am sorry I missed it.


#18

I liked the part where he stopped talking.


#19

[quote]tme wrote:
cockstar?
[/quote]

I’m flattered. I had no idea you hold my unit in such high regard!

I like girls though.


#20

I watched it. Captain bullshit international version. Is he naive or deliberate?

Either way he is worse then even Carter.

An eloquent speaker will trick a lot of fools. Obama is leading the pack.