Obama's Radical Background.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Demiajax wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

Get used to saying “President obama”

I think it has a GREAT ring to it! Better than: “President Nazi-Hitler-racist-warmonger-evil-idiot-corrupt-satan-we’re all going to die because he is too old McCain”

I bet all those stupid racist hillbillies are going to shit their overalls over this election… That is if they can take a break from fucking their sisters, watching NASCAR, drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, and shooting at beer cans in their backyards. Fucking white trash. HA! Take that hillbilly America!

Your the fucking asshole I would thoroughly enjoy beating the shit out of. Your claims have no validity and anyone who doesn’t share your views is an idiot/racist. Because I’m voting Mccain means I’m a racist, and any of my black friendships are fake, get a grip bro. Thank God we live in a democracy and I have the right to express my opinions and vote anyway I choose, and to make stereotypes based on who people are voting for is childish and wrong. Grow Up.

Just maybe if everybody looked at the real issues and outed race, hatred, stereotypes, and media hype, we’d actually have a presidential election I’d be looking forward too, not a fucking civil war.

Another point. Radical civil rights activists such as Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson are not only fools, but breed racism. I for one know that when constantly degrading the white man, as they do, they absolutely breed hatred towards balcks, and are only hurting black people. Listening to Nas’s untitled album and his constant hate towards white people fucking angers me. I can only imagine what it does to someone who is weak minded. Now you can constantly say white people bring down blacks blah blah blah, but name a few white supremisists for me that are shown on the news. Can’t think of any. I can name a few black supremisits. Barrak is affiliated with these people hmmmm, and they call Mccain a racist.

What, whites can only be racist, and blacks can’t. Yeah thats what history shows and it’s bullshit. When Nas talks of slavery and that shit, I don’t give a fuck because I am in no way involved with fucking slave masters along with all the other shit he talks about because I’m white, and I would never apologize to a black man about his ancestors being enslaved because I have had nothing to do with that and owe nobody anything.

Final point. I love black people, I have nothing against anyone for that matter except when someone black pulls the race card on me. That’s just as stereotypical and racist in itself.

Half of this post is not directed toward you but it’s a serious issue I feel needs to be brought to the table.

First of all, Skaz is a conservative troll who pretends to be a liberal troll.

Second of all, people of all ethnicities can be racist, only a few of those ethnicities were enslaved and institutionally discriminated against for the larger part of this country’s existence. Have you seen any of these black supremacists actually repress any white people? How’d the KKK do? One group speaks inflammatory language, and one group actually did repress people for decades. This doesn’t mean the immorality of the message is different, I just don’t recall too many white people hanging from trees.
I’m not advocating the pathetic white guilt one will occasionally come across, but I’m also saying that everyone should understand the anger of feeling oppressed. Whether or not one agrees with the basis and validity of the feeling is an entirely different issue.

On an entirely different note: What is with this Civil War shit? The only people I hear talking about this are conservatives. Are the southerners grumbling for a rematch or something?

Edit:

That “I will stand behind the Muslims” quote is fabricated.
The actual quote:
“Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

One reason why John McCain is going to lose this election, handily, is because his campaign supporters are so into these ridiculous chain emails and articles, which contain obvious falsehoods and lies. While it galvanizes the base, it’s not going to influence a single independent voter, and Obama will continue to pick them up.

If there were actually any legitimate points in them in the first place, it would be impossible for anyone to believe them when they’re right next to crazy stuff like “Barrack Obama is a Muslim Manchurian Candidate.”

Maybe a few of these points are worth examining, but most of them are so crazy and overblown they make the others look equally ridiculous, and any truly undecided person would be so turned off by the rhetoric that they’d never vote McCain.

That post was far too intelligent for this forum.

Remove it immediately before Rainjack’s head explodes.[/quote]

McCain supporters are the ones suckered into lies?

where the hell have you been?

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:

where the hell have you been?[/quote]

In a little place called reality.

I did not mention at all the various lies of the Obama campaign and its supporters, because it wasn’t germane the discussion.

However, If you’d like, we can make a new thread going over the lies of both camps, and I’ll take some time this weekend to look over the campaign ads and rally speeches of the Democratic and Republican Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates. We can then sort out which ones contain falsehoods and misrepresentations, both about policy and the character of the opposing candidates.
Then we can go over documented internet rumors and chain emails.

My guess right now is that the Republicans are probably up about 50% on the Democrats on false or unsubstantiated personal attacks, and 20% on policy mischaracterizations. If anyone wants to provide evidence to the contrary I’d love to see it.

[quote]Demiajax wrote:
My guess right now is that the Republicans are probably up about 50% on the Democrats on false or unsubstantiated personal attacks, and 20% on policy mischaracterizations. If anyone wants to provide evidence to the contrary I’d love to see it. [/quote]

How about you prove your own fucking guess?

[quote]
skaz05 wrote:
First of all, Skaz is a conservative troll who pretends to be a liberal troll.

Second of all, people of all ethnicities can be racist, only a few of those ethnicities were enslaved and institutionally discriminated against for the larger part of this country’s existence. Have you seen any of these black supremacists actually repress any white people? How’d the KKK do? One group speaks inflammatory language, and one group actually did repress people for decades. This doesn’t mean the immorality of the message is different, I just don’t recall too many white people hanging from trees.
I’m not advocating the pathetic white guilt one will occasionally come across, but I’m also saying that everyone should understand the anger of feeling oppressed. Whether or not one agrees with the basis and validity of the feeling is an entirely different issue.

Edit:

Maybe a few of these points are worth examining, but most of them are so crazy and overblown they make the others look equally ridiculous, and any truly undecided person would be so turned off by the rhetoric that they’d never vote McCain. [/quote]

There have been a number of violent black supremacists groups. The black Panthers for one. There have also been college campuses taken over through the use of shotguns by these groups.

Not to mention that some supremacists groups like the NAACP still thrive today. Though they don’t use violence, they use lawyers and political manipulation to promote one race over another.

I am not defending groups like the KKK, but you seem to be giving a free pass for people to be racist and violent if they were at one time suppressed.

Further most races have been persecuted at one time or another. I’m Scott-Irish. My family name was changed because they couldn’t get jobs with a names that sounded too Irish.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Not to mention that some supremacists groups like the NAACP still thrive today. Though they don’t use violence, they use lawyers and political manipulation to promote one race over another.

[/quote]

That’s garbage. The NAACP is not a “supremacist” group at all. You’re full of shit.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

That’s garbage. The NAACP is not a “supremacist” group at all. You’re full of shit.[/quote]

It is a racist group, though.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Further most races have been persecuted at one time or another. I’m Scott-Irish. My family name was changed because they couldn’t get jobs with a names that sounded too Irish.
[/quote]

You changed it… TO duce?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

That’s garbage. The NAACP is not a “supremacist” group at all. You’re full of shit.

It is a racist group, though. [/quote]

Their name is the definition of a supremacist group. I’m not saying they haven’t done good things and helped people, but they choose who they help based on race. That kinda makes it a fact as far as I can tell.

[quote]Otep wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

You changed it… TO duce?[/quote]

Actually, to Denney, I don’t think they did a great job of taking the Irish out of it.

These conspiracy theory threads are great. Now the NAACP is a supremacist group? LOL

Keep this up.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
These conspiracy theory threads are great. Now the NAACP is a supremacist group? LOL

Keep this up. [/quote]

People always laugh when I bring that up, and no one ever offers a contrary argument. This has nothing to do with any conspiracy.

Keep this up. [/quote]

I love your double standards.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Demiajax wrote:
My guess right now is that the Republicans are probably up about 50% on the Democrats on false or unsubstantiated personal attacks, and 20% on policy mischaracterizations. If anyone wants to provide evidence to the contrary I’d love to see it.

How about you prove your own fucking guess?

[/quote]

Maybe you should look up the definition of a guess.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

It is a racist group, though. [/quote]

Maybe you should also look up the definition of racist.

I hate LULAC and I a damn first generation Hispanic. That is another Damn racist organization, they do good, but only for the Hispanics. What kind of shit is that?
The same goes with the NAACP. Only sticking up for a single race, well sounds racist to me. Let a white man start his, lets only help white folks.
Or get them there own channel, WET! Damn Hypocrites.

[quote]Demiajax wrote:
rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:

It is a racist group, though.

Maybe you should also look up the definition of racist. [/quote]

It is a black-only organization. White-only organizations are considered racist. When you get liberals and white apologists to start recognizing the correct definition, then maybe we will get somewhere.

But, you have worshipers of the new baby jesus calling racism when McCain says “that one”.

I’m just using your side’s set of rules.

Keep this up. [/quote]

They want to advance colored people, not all people.

What’s funny is McCain has done nothing racist, has no racist affiliations, but gets called a fucking racist.

Obama is affiliated with racists, has made racist remarks. Today on WOR 710 am radio station, Jessie Jackson said that “jews would have less power when Obama was president,” what a fucking d-bag.

What’s even more pathetic is McCain has a huge arsenal of weapons he could use against Obama, but hasn’t brought them out, and I doubt he’ll win if he doesn’t pull this shit out at the next debate. How about Obama’s affiliation with A.C.O.R.N.

Media says McCain is racist when Obama is “that one.”

Any orginization, school, company, that doesn’t allow/benefit every race is racist. My favorite are scholorships for only black and hispanic studnets. Tell me those aren’t racist. All this financial aid because your black is fucking unfair, and the funniest part is if there was an orginization that only helped white people, it would be completely dissed by the Sharptons and Jackson, and would absolutely be considered racist. Again white people can be racist, but everyone else is just standing up to the white man and in fact are just as racist if not more.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Any orginization, school, company, that doesn’t allow/benefit every race is racist. My favorite are scholorships for only black and hispanic studnets. Tell me those aren’t racist. All this financial aid because your black is fucking unfair, and the funniest part is if there was an orginization that only helped white people, it would be completely dissed by the Sharptons and Jackson, and would absolutely be considered racist. Again white people can be racist, but everyone else is just standing up to the white man and in fact are just as racist if not more.[/quote]

Well you can kiss the days of sharpton & jackson goodbye. And to your last point, white people aren’t hurt by racism the way blacks are. White’s need to wake up to this fact. I don’t care if you’re a white immigrant with no ties to slavery or what. It’s still a fact for our black brothers and sisters that they are made to feel like niggers at some points in their lives. All those generations of government sanctioned mistreatment toward blacks just ended. And the real hillbilly racists are still fighting for the cause! Did you ever stop and think that the last slaves died in the 1950’s? That means some people here and probably everyone here’s parents were old enough to know an actual slave… It’s gonna take time for blacks to really trust society. I hope it’s doesn’t take long though…

If anything good comes from Obama’s election it will he every single little black kid seeing a president on TV that looks like them and knowing that their skin color isn’t holding them back. Obama may be many things I don’t like. But he really is a symbol of hope for black kids IMO. He could do more in eight years as president than I could do as a teacher for 30 years.