T Nation

Obama's Overseas Donations

Despite dropping the groundbreaking bombshell story of “Palestinian” brothers from the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza who donated $33,000 to Obama’s campaign, no big media picked up the story. Jihadis donating to Obama from Gaza? Could there be a bigger story? Foreign donations are illegal, but this story was all that and so much more. The “Palestinian” brothers were proud and vocal of their “love” for Obama. Their vocal support on behalf of “Palestinians” spoke volumes to Obama’s campaign.

And yet still no media.

http://bressler.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16061

I also heard he had gotten 462 million from overseas. Wow! If this is the case, he should be in prison.

WTF ARE we waiting for?

Obama should have been sent to Guantanomo Bay even before he ran for Congress.

(I give up…)

Mufasa

One of Obama’s close personal friends is Arafats former spokesman (Khalidi). PLO baby!

Palestinian college students also campaign for Obama by making hundreds of thousands of phone calls to the United States.

Though it’s no big surprise that Obama’s flaws are not mentioned much in the media.

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:

I also heard he had gotten 462 million from overseas. Wow! If this is the case, he should be in prison.[/quote]

If there is a sliver of truth to this he and his campaign committee should be thrown in jail immediately.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

I also heard he had gotten 462 million from overseas. Wow! If this is the case, he should be in prison.

If there is a sliver of truth to this he and his campaign committee should be thrown in jail immediately.

[/quote]

donations of $200 or less don’t have to be reported. I had heard that he had $200m of such donations.

Come on guys. The messiah is held to a different standard then mortal candidates.

The “one” judges. He is not to be judged.

As a citizen of the world why should he be limited by our laws?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
WTF ARE we waiting for?

Obama should have been sent to Guantanomo Bay even before he ran for Congress.

(I give up…)

Mufasa[/quote]

I think he might not be elected this year, but 2012: that’s a whole different story.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Great title for a book: “How the press elected barrack obama to the Presidency.”[/quote]

I would copywright that one while you can. Might be worth some money

I also heard he had gotten 462 million from overseas. Wow! If this is the case, he should be in prison.[/quote]
Well, since you ‘heard’…

[quote]dhickey wrote:
donations of $200 or less don’t have to be reported. I had heard that he had $200m of such donations. [/quote]

Oh shit, this guy ‘heard’ too! I’m convinced!

Anyway, the 3 islam guys money was returned. And the FEC is looking into McCain’s excessive contributions as well http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/fec_queries_mccain_campaign_on.html

Everybody’s dirty. Neither candidate is a squeaky clean honorable man, quit with your delusions already.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
Well, since you ‘heard’…

dhickey wrote:
donations of $200 or less don’t have to be reported. I had heard that he had $200m of such donations.

Oh shit, this guy ‘heard’ too! I’m convinced!

Anyway, the 3 islam guys money was returned. And the FEC is looking into McCain’s excessive contributions as well http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/fec_queries_mccain_campaign_on.html

Everybody’s dirty. Neither candidate is a squeaky clean honorable man, quit with your delusions already.[/quote]

They’re all criminals. They have to be in this system or they’d never get so far. But McCain is a more wizened and patriotic criminal than Obama. Obama is an inexperienced naif going into battle, representing us. Good luck on that count.

If by “overseas” you mean not under the sea then that may be right; he has raised about that much in total since he started his campaign. Anyone who thinks a significant percentage of either candidate’s funding has come from abroad though is engaged in some wishful thinking.

Is there a difference between the foreign policies of McCain and Obama when it comes to Israel and the Occupied Territories?

I honestly see none.