Obama's Inauguration Song

Internet rumors have it that Barrack Obama is currently picking his inauguration song. Here is the skinny:

"The Jeffersons television show theme song “Moving on Up” was the initial choice; the uplifting message combined with uptempo gospel music, seemed somehow to fit the nation’s first African-American president. However, after he was reminded that the protagonist of the show frequently ridiculed the inter-racial daughter of Tom and Helen, it was dropped.

“The Humpty Dance” by Digital Underground was the next choice. Viewed initially as lighthearted with a message of unity which called for Americans of all races and backgrounds to unite and dance, aids reminded him that the reference to “a fat girl” in the song might offend overweight Americans who have been some of his most stalwart supporters.

“Who let the dogs out” by the Baha men was another thought, as it symbolized the power of a Democrat (black man) crushing his (white) Republican but rejected by aids who feared that it would sound “too ghetto” for middle-Americans.

As of now supposedly the Obama camp is leaning towards “Get jiggy with it” by Will Smith an uplifting and triumphant number that won’t alienate white Americans too much (except for those hard core racists who voted for McCain anyway) while keeping his street cred with the hommies (Dog will keep it rill yo!)

Zzzzzzzz

Bringing the THUG THIZZLE! Can’t wait to see the THUG THIZZLE in the White Hou… no, wait a minute… THA BLACK HOUSE MY THIZZLE!

I actually liked the humpty dance when it came out… God, that was like, what? 15 years ago?

Oh my god I feel old…

[quote]phil_leotardo wrote:
Internet rumors have it that Barrack Obama is currently picking his inauguration song. Here is the skinny:

"The Jeffersons television show theme song “Moving on Up” was the initial choice; the uplifting message combined with uptempo gospel music, seemed somehow to fit the nation’s first African-American president.

However, after he was reminded that the protagonist of the show frequently ridiculed the inter-racial daughter of Tom and Helen, it was dropped.

“The Humpty Dance” by Digital Underground was the next choice. Viewed initially as lighthearted with a message of unity which called for Americans of all races and backgrounds to unite and dance, aids reminded him that the reference to “a fat girl” in the song might offend overweight Americans who have been some of his most stalwart supporters.

“Who let the dogs out” by the Baha men was another thought, as it symbolized the power of a Democrat (black man) crushing his (white) Republican but rejected by aids who feared that it would sound “too ghetto” for middle-Americans.

As of now supposedly the Obama camp is leaning towards “Get jiggy with it” by Will Smith an uplifting and triumphant number that won’t alienate white Americans too much (except for those hard core racists who voted for McCain anyway) while keeping his street cred with the hommies (Dog will keep it rill yo!)[/quote]

Working for Obama? You are just the type he needs. You personify the very people McCain wants to deny follow him. The biggoted, racist,white people that support the segregationist attitude of the KKK if only silently.

Obama needs you to go to multiple forums and promote this shit. Every time somebody say’s this crap, it steers people away from McCain and they blame him.

As of now supposedly the Obama camp is leaning towards “Get jiggy with it” by Will Smith an uplifting and triumphant number that won’t alienate white Americans too much (except for those hard core racists who voted for McCain anyway) while keeping his street cred with the hommies (Dog will keep it rill yo!)[/quote]

since when does Will Smith have street cred?..that song was awful…only white people listened to it. Oh,and you’re an idiot for posting this stereotypical bullshit.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:
As of now supposedly the Obama camp is leaning towards “Get jiggy with it” by Will Smith an uplifting and triumphant number that won’t alienate white Americans too much (except for those hard core racists who voted for McCain anyway) while keeping his street cred with the hommies (Dog will keep it rill yo!)

since when does Will Smith have street cred?..that song was awful…only white people listened to it. Oh,and you’re an idiot for posting this stereotypical bullshit.[/quote]

Woah. And here I thought I was mulitcultured for enjoying a Smith song or two.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:

since when does Will Smith have street cred?..that song was awful…only white people listened to it. Oh,and you’re an idiot for posting this stereotypical bullshit.

Woah. And here I thought I was mulitcultured for enjoying a Smith song or two. [/quote]

you are :slight_smile:

“Under my Thumb” By the Stones.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

Working for Obama? You are just the type he needs. You personify the very people McCain wants to deny follow him. The biggoted, racist,white people that support the segregationist attitude of the KKK if only silently.

Obama needs you to go to multiple forums and promote this shit. Every time somebody say’s this crap, it steers people away from McCain and they blame him.

[/quote]

Fuck you and lighten up a little bit. Why don’t you go whack off to Das Kapital while looking at a picture of Che.

And what is so racist about McCain anyway? He tried to push for amnesty for illegal aliens and adopted a kid who isn’t even white. Somehow I doubt that these two things would go over big at a KKK rally.

RoadWarrior wrote:

Fuck you and lighten up a little bit. Why don’t you go whack off to Das Kapital while looking at a picture of Che.

And what is so racist about McCain anyway? He tried to push for amnesty for illegal aliens and adopted a kid who isn’t even white. Somehow I doubt that these two things would go over big at a KKK rally.[/quote]

I personally like this one.

Andrew Lloyd Weber fans will recognize the tune.

(Liberals)
Obama hey Bama Bama Bama
Obama hey Bama Obama
Hey Barack you rock
Would you save our stocks?
Bama Obama hey superstar

(Bitter, Gun-and-Religion-Clinging Conservative):
Tell the liberals to be quiet
Why does everybody buy it?
He draws a crowd
He makes them proud
Tell the press who sing his song